VIDEOGAME Thread...

There is no other way to get to you. You have an opinion so grounded in absolute ignorance that it boggles everyone's mind here.

Bahh said the sheep.

And squeal went the little piggy all the way home, sir.

Now lets get this back on topic.

Back on topic with what... :unsure:

VIDEOGAME

VIDEOGAMES

Sir

There is no other way to get to you. You have an opinion so grounded in absolute ignorance that it boggles everyone's mind here.

Bahh said the sheep.

And squeal went the little piggy all the way home, sir.

Now lets get this back on topic.

Back on topic with what... :unsure:

VIDEOGAME

VIDEOGAMES

Sir

VIDEOGAME Thread...

Topic. ^^

To discuss:

VIDEOGAMES

Sir.

Look I'll say it again (cause I'm excited, ok?), just watching that HD Gametrailers review was mindblowing. GTA 4 just looks phenomenal in every single aspect. It has everything (although I'll miss the working out and stuff I'll admit :(). I cannot wait to play it, I think I'll got to my uncles place and use their huge as TV to play it, I'll be dropped on my ass I know.

Look I'll say it again (cause I'm excited, ok?), just watching that HD Gametrailers review was mindblowing. GTA 4 just looks phenomenal in every single aspect. It has everything (although I'll miss the working out and stuff I'll admit :(). I cannot wait to play it, I think I'll got to my uncles place and use their huge as TV to play it, I'll be dropped on my ass I know.

Yeah, anyone who watches those gameplay videos and doesn't think it looks revolutionary for Video games is a complete idiot.

It looks like a living city, no load times, people everywhere, traffic, towering buildings. I never imagined it would be that huge, I can't wait to play this game.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Maybe you should try reading:

Article by: Adam Sessler

Video produced by: Adam Sessler

I know it's fun to ignore me proving you to be wrong, but let's not. :)

No, you won that round, no doubt about it. That's why I stopped arguing with you. He's still the most cultured gamer reviewer hands down. Come on, we all have our shitty games/movies that we really shouldn't like, but we do.

http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/blog/post/684935...ft_Auto_IV.html

Sessler sounds INCREDIBLY excited about GTA 4 there, so I don't know why your expecting him to tear the game a new asshole or something.

He's gonna give it a 5/5. I don't expect him to tear it. I disagree with a few of his scores, however he is still hands down the most cultured reviewer out there.

Bahh said the sheep.

Calling me a fucking sheep?

Am I sheep for having fun at Disney World too?

YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED GRAND THEFT AUTO!

Everything you're preaching does not match up with the actual game. Killing hookers and blowing people's heads off is not GTA. Sure you can do it, but do not tell me that is GTA.

Your just trying to get some sophisticated gaming cred by calling people sheeps for liking a damn good game. Stop being a prick and have fun.

Edited by Anagram Of Oral Sex

Guest Jack_the_ripper

Bahh said the sheep.

Everything you're preaching does not match up with the actual game. Killing hookers and blowing people's heads off is not GTA. Sure you can do it, but do not tell me that is GTA.

Your just trying to get some sophisticated gaming cred by calling people sheeps for liking a damn good game. Stop being a prick and have fun.

Bahh

Please don't merge with the videogames thread. I think GTA is big enough to kinda deserve its own topic - plus, I'd like a jack-the-ripper-less thread.

I didn't preorder the game, but a Gamestop right down the road from me is opening at midnight. Plus, there's a Wal-Mart next door, and they don't do reserves, so I'm thinking if I show up around 11:30 I'll get a copy. (It's a small town, so I doubt it'll be too crowded for one game, and I don't think anyone else will be waiting around a half hour.)

Everyone should update us over the next day on their efforts of nabbing a copy and what their thoughts are on the game. MetaCritic.com is ridiculously positive; almost every review is 100/100, so scrolling down the page is quite amusing. The lowest score is 95/100. Looks to be amazing!

Edited by Estranged Reality

Yep, I'm going at midnight tommorrow. Should be fun, I pre-ordered about 2 weeks ago. I asked a GameStop employee if he could sell it early, and he told me he would get fired if he did. So I'm guessing there's a whole lot of fired GameStop employees, since about 200 peeps already have the damn game.

BTW, the soundtrack is off the hook, "Goodbye Horses"!

Bahh said the sheep.

Bahh

That's real mature. I guess we're not aloud to enjoy something everyone else likes because that makes us sheep?

I better throw out my copy at Halo, the cool kids at school are playing it now, it's not as unique and edgy as it used to be.

I better throw out my computer too, I hear a lot of people are using those now and if I'm caught using them then I'll lose my individuality.

---

The thing is, I can understand someone might not like GTA, not everyone enjoys the same things. But what I don't understand is how you go around insulting people for enjoying something you don't. Get off your high horse Jack and go enjoy what ever game you're playing right now, and we'll enjoy ours.

Edited by Ctrly

Yep, I'm going at midnight tommorrow. Should be fun, I pre-ordered about 2 weeks ago. I asked a GameStop employee if he could sell it early, and he told me he would get fired if he did. So I'm guessing there's a whole lot of fired GameStop employees, since about 200 peeps already have the damn game.

BTW, the soundtrack is off the hook, "Goodbye Horses"!

Hmm, I wonder if I should try to preorder at Gamestop tomorrow afternoon just to make everyone in the store laugh at me.

Edited by Estranged Reality

Mario Kart Wii is simply grand. I'm loving it.

Bahhhh

Talk about rehashed shit for money. The exact same game came out 10 years ago.

*sigh* How ignorant. Completely false, and you know it.