VIDEOGAME Thread...

There is no other way to get to you. You have an opinion so grounded in absolute ignorance that it boggles everyone's mind here.

Bahh said the sheep.

Calling me a fucking sheep?

Am I sheep for having fun at Disney World too?

YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED GRAND THEFT AUTO!

Everything you're preaching does not match up with the actual game. Killing hookers and blowing people's heads off is not GTA. Sure you can do it, but do not tell me that is GTA.

Your just trying to get some sophisticated gaming cred by calling people sheeps for liking a damn good game. Stop being a prick and have fun.

There were quite a lot of people who got herded into the GTA is Evil sheep pen, without even playing it and they gave up playing it because it was too hard, not on moral grounds. They just wanted something more violent in a politically correct way.

Everyone just focuses on the hooker aspect, when that was done tongue-in-cheek (no pun intended). The whole game to me came over as a satire in general and a pastiche of many Hollywood movies. It's not like the game was even a brutal shooter. If anything GTA San An was one of the funnest games ever.

Maybe you should try reading:

Article by: Adam Sessler

Video produced by: Adam Sessler

I know it's fun to ignore me proving you to be wrong, but let's not. :)

No, you won that round, no doubt about it. That's why I stopped arguing with you. He's still the most cultured gamer reviewer hands down. Come on, we all have our shitty games/movies that we really shouldn't like, but we do.

http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/blog/post/684935...ft_Auto_IV.html

Sessler sounds INCREDIBLY excited about GTA 4 there, so I don't know why your expecting him to tear the game a new asshole or something.

He's gonna give it a 5/5. I don't expect him to tear it. I disagree with a few of his scores, however he is still hands down the most cultured reviewer out there.

So for IGN and other places giving it the top score they have no culture and are sell-outs because Rockstar obviously paid them off, but when it comes to your reviewer probably going to give it the top score he can too then that's okay? What a load of fucking hypocrisy. If ANYTHING is ranked that highly then it can't be half as bad as you make out and the fact you seem to don't mind your little sexual fantasy Sessler giving it such praise but you do other outlets is just ridiculous.

By the way, with GTA4 out tomorrow officially, and most of us getting it tonight, a seperate thread is surely warranted since it's a big enough game?

Edited by Ridin' the Nightrain

There is no other way to get to you. You have an opinion so grounded in absolute ignorance that it boggles everyone's mind here.

Bahh said the sheep.

A: A sheep would know

B: Respect -100

:shocked::confused:

You used to have some class

Fuck you!

:(

Can't wait to play it! I wasn't suppose to buy it after my exams, but I forgot to sign up :lol:

So I'm going down to the store tonight, and get it after midnight, and I won't leave the chair

for about a week.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

Bahh said the sheep.

If he wanted to have an intelligent debate outside of calling me "a stupid fuckhead" (or whatever shnazy swear-word insult combination he decided to choose.) I would give him more of a response. I'm willing to have an intelligent debate with anyone here, as long as it stays friendly. However, some people are obviously too stupid to do exactly that, and have to resort to insults.

GTA4 didn't come. Gutted.

Guess I'm getting it the same time as all the other common scum.

I just preordered at Gamestop.

Unlike all the other nerds who have to use mommy and daddy's money to buy the game, I paid my copy off in full - yes, with a credit card (I told you I was awesome) - and I was told if I get there about an hour early I'll be one of the first to get a copy because all the other four eyes have to line up to pay first.

I feel so nerdy. I don't like it. I feel unclean. I need a bath.

Edited by Estranged Reality

I just preordered at Gamestop.

Unlike all the other nerds who have to use mommy and daddy's money to buy the game, I paid my copy off in full - yes, with a credit card (I told you I was awesome) - and I was told if I get there about an hour early I'll be one of the first to get a copy because all the other four eyes have to line up to pay first.

I feel so nerdy. I don't like it. I feel unclean. I need a bath.

Woah.

I should go post in that 'what posters do you respect' thread just for that. Props man.

Bahh said the sheep.

If he wanted to have an intelligent debate outside of calling me "a stupid fuckhead" (or whatever shnazy swear-word insult combination he decided to choose.) I would give him more of a response. I'm willing to have an intelligent debate with anyone here, as long as it stays friendly. However, some people are obviously too stupid to do exactly that, and have to resort to insults.

Elitist prick still fits nicely.

Next you'll be eating doritos for breakfast, unable to see your feet, prefering to play retro games instead of social functions and shagging with a shirt on.

I fear for you Matt.

well we finished our game today.

7 teams, our team came third.

delighted. :)

watched a 10 min review on gametrailers today on GTA IV, i actually cant wait.

it looks incredible.

i want it now :(

i should really have pre ordered :(

popping into the shops before school tomorrow to get GTA

i went to game today to see if they were selling it and they had a full display empty and a guy who said they were sold out and i spoke to a sales guy and he laughed and was like "you're bout the tenth guy to come here looking distressed like that... dont worry though we are just setting up the display."

felt so much better after that

Edited by Martoine

people in the UK and ireland, there will not be a lack of GTA's tommorrow, maybe there will in the obvious shops like gamestop and GAME, but places like xtra vision and tesco will have them. i was hearing people get worried with the last 2 GTA's and i always got mine without pre ordering on say of release

people in the UK and ireland, there will not be a lack of GTA's tommorrow, maybe there will in the obvious shops like gamestop and GAME, but places like xtra vision and tesco will have them. i was hearing people get worried with the last 2 GTA's and i always got mine without pre ordering on say of release

Yeah, that's what I'm planning to do here. There's this nerdy place downtown that's not big at all, but always get the most updated games asap, so no doubt they'll have GTA4. There's bound to be at least ONE copy I can get my hands on tomorrow without pre-ordering.

I wish I could go out tonight and get GTA at the Midnight Release, but I've got school tomorrow so I can't.

I'll be getting it first thing after school tomorrow though. Along with my extras. Can't wait! ^_^

EDIT: Looks like I'm getting my copy tonight afterall. ^_^

Edited by Axls_Shorts_Rule