VIDEOGAME Thread...

Im kinda pissing about with a few games right now, GOW 1 and 2, Dead Rising and Far Cry 2.

Considering getting either Fall Out 3, Silent Hill Homecoming, Fear 2, any recommendations ?

Fallout 3 you will love that game, and wont get bored for hours

Hivemind.

Also, a lot of people are hating on the new Silent Hill already because it isn't Konami thats making it, some americunts are.

But I'mma buy it regardless :tongue2:

Just keep in mind, it does take some getting used to. I bet everyone here that has played it and liked it will agree. Once you've got everything down on it though, it's hard to turn off the system! :lol:

First couple of plays I was like screw this! though about returning it, so glad I didnt!

Just keep in mind, it does take some getting used to. I bet everyone here that has played it and liked it will agree. Once you've got everything down on it though, it's hard to turn off the system! :lol:

First couple of plays I was like screw this! though about returning it, so glad I didnt!

Same as, until I got into Megaton I actually hated the game!

Same as, until I got into Megaton I actually hated the game!

I blew it up!

lolololol.

Played it 2 times through on good karma.

then started playin it a third time on bad karma!

it was so pretty! ^_^

Without sounding like a douche bag, what's the best game to play high?

I only ask because I love real time strategies, and it's usually a disaster.

I can't begin to explain to you how fuckawesome that game is.

Funny, the game I posted, is made by the same person! Check it out.

lol @ anyone getting Dead Rising Wii. Enjoy your zombie-less zombie game.

What are you talking about? The videos and pics for the game clearly show zombies.

Compared to the 360 version of the game there are almost none due to the lack of WIIPOWA!

lol @ anyone getting Dead Rising Wii. Enjoy your zombie-less zombie game.

What are you talking about? The videos and pics for the game clearly show zombies.

Compared to the 360 version of the game there are almost none due to the lack of WIIPOWA!

Judging by the video, there are still quite a few. Plus, it looks fun as hell.