VIDEOGAME Thread...

To me Halo CE (Halo 1) is one of the greatest games made. It had a great story, lush levels, great AI for the time, great local multiplayer, everything about it was great. But it was a flook, bungie created a great game and didn't know what to do next. Halo 2/3 are such let downs they don't even compare to the original. As for Halo Wars, great game but to short, I finished it in a day, although I am enjoying going back through and getting the extra achievements because you notice things in the levels you never noticed first time around.

Help, Help, Help

I've been playing Atari Classics -Evolved- for the PSP and I'm STUCK. I can't clear the Centipede screen of all the mushrooms. I think it's impossible. I can't clear it to acquire the 4th badge. Can anyone help out? I'd really appreciate it.

HOOSIER

Okay, I've tried and tried and I can not clear the centipede screen of all the mushrooms. So I thought I'd search for a game cheat, but of course there are none out there right now. I've cleared 35/44 stages before your unlock the Atari 2600 games. Now I'm stuck and decided to hang it up and shelve the damn game. I'm relatively pissed off that I spent my coin to play a game that can't be beaten. That's a load of unequivocal bullshit if you ask me.

Why would a publisher make a retro game so freaking impossible to beat? Makes zero sense to me.

If anyone on the board just so happens to take a crack Atari Classics -Evolved- please let me know if you beat it and how you accomplished it because I honestly don't think it can be done without some kind of back door help. jmo.

hoosier

Edited by HOOSIER GUNZ

wii: Tenchu

Ps3: killzone 2 and Street Fighter 4

I feel like I'm finally getting my money's worth out of my ps3. Street Fighter is addictive.

Do you have an online ID? If you do, what is it?

Sonny2029. Wot's yours?

O-Z-Z-Y

I'll send you an request later on.

Right now on Killzone, I'm trying to work my way down on the Leaderboards. As of the last time I check, I was in the top 17% in the world. Eventually, if I keep up this rate, I'll be in the top 15%, 10%, etc.

I feel like I'm finally getting my money's worth out of my ps3. Street Fighter is addictive.

Sonny2029. Wot's yours?

O-Z-Z-Y

Right now on Killzone, I'm trying to work my way down on the Leaderboards. As of the last time I check, I was in the top 17% in the world. Eventually, if I keep up this rate, I'll be in the top 15%, 10%, etc.

Our very own black sabbath is going to be famous. :heart:

And get out of here, Resi is going to be awesome. Was a little dissapointed they've kept the basic story line thing from 4, those parasites that jump out of zombies heads.

Well, I never said I didn't think it was awesome. I played the demo, and my biggest complaint, and no one can deny this, is that your character runs as if he is in mud with bricks in his shoes. It also doesn't help when you're trying to turn around if you are running away from a boss, and by the time you turn around, he's right back in your face.

Well, I never said I didn't think it was awesome. I played the demo, and my biggest complaint, and no one can deny this, is that your character runs as if he is in mud with bricks in his shoes. It also doesn't help when you're trying to turn around if you are running away from a boss, and by the time you turn around, he's right back in your face.

That was fun fighting Krausser in RE4. :lol:

Sonny2029. Wot's yours?

O-Z-Z-Y

Whoah...that's impressive dude...

I'm still pissing about on the single player campaign. Haven't had much time to play but I just reached "Blood Meridian". So far so good...

Is there a way to play the original Sega Genesis game Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on a Mac OSX? Anywhere I can get it for free????

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/mac/

Download one of the Genesis emulators. Then search for a Sonic 2 rom online and it should work. Not entirely sure if you need a Mac specific rom of the game.

AWESOME!!!!!! Just got the game! :shades: