VIDEOGAME Thread...

Has anybody here experienced issues with certain games not saving progress on the 360?

Dead Rising and RE5 don't save my progress so i have to start from beginning every time even though they are set to save to HDD.

Many people have had problems with DR. When you die, do you choose Save & Quit? Because if you do, it saves all your stats but it restarts the storyline from the beginning (Seriously stupid, I know. I swear, Capcom did that just to cupcake us).

Don't know about RE5, though. I never had a problem with it. Make sure you have enough space on your hard drive and that auto save is on in the game. That's the only advice I can give you. :question:

Has anybody here experienced issues with certain games not saving progress on the 360?

Dead Rising and RE5 don't save my progress so i have to start from beginning every time even though they are set to save to HDD.

Many people have had problems with DR. When you die, do you choose Save & Quit? Because if you do, it saves all your stats but it restarts the storyline from the beginning (Seriously stupid, I know. I swear, Capcom did that just to cupcake us).

Don't know about RE5, though. I never had a problem with it. Make sure you have enough space on your hard drive and that auto save is on in the game. That's the only advice I can give you. :question:

Thanx for the answer on DR, that would likely be the problem, still unsure why RE5 won't save, there is 40g left on HDD, might just be a glitch

Is Street Fighter worth getting

Yes.

without the online capabilities?

No.

SF4 is a great game, but most of its replayability is through online. It depends on what type of person you are, though. Some people can replay SF2 offline for up to 50 hours, so if you're one of them, you can get a good amount of time on it.

Have you been going to the bathrooms on the map you can save any time?

Dead rising is pretty easy I can even play for 72 hours in infinity mode no problem (just need the health books)

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Ninja Blade is pretty awesome. It's not really a game, it's more like a movie where you just press buttons to execute moves, still lots of easy Gamerpoints.

Need for Speed Undercover is like Fast n Furious the game. I finish stages just see the next rack.

I finally made the effort to finish Dead Space. It must be the only horror game I've played where it mainitains a sense of dread the whole way through. Great twist at the end too. Roll on the sequel.

Edited by ADPT

I finally made the effort to finish Dead Space. It msut be the only horror game I've played where it mainitains a sense of dread the whole way through. Great twist at the end too. Roll on the sequel.

I managed an hour and got bored, never played it since, might give it another go though.