VIDEOGAME Thread...

ARKHAM IS JUST THE SAME ASS MANHUNT TBH BUT NOT ASS GOOD TBH I DUNNO HOW YOU GUYS CAN DO THAT I BEEN PLAYING FOR 3 WEEKS N ONLY 15% THROUGH.....................OCH I DUNNO IT SEEMS REAL REPETITIVE N THE COMBAT WITH JUST 1 FUCKING BUTTON NAAAAW ME NO LIKE , DO YOU REMEMBER A 3RD PERSON ACTION GAME CALLED ONI??? NOW THAT HAD A COMBAT SYSTEM THATS NEVER BEEN COPIED UNFORTUNITLY OR BEATEN

Left 4 Dead 2 Banned in Australia.

Ridiculous. We're going to become the censorship capital of the world before long... ok, slight exaggeration, but the fact that they still won't give us an R 18+ classification for games is getting ridiculous.

What. I never knew Australia was like that. I always thought it was pretty chill. :confused:

Is this just with video games or do they do it with movies books and the internet as well?

They ruined my version of manhunt 2 for the wii during the kill scenes you can hardly see whats going on

Left 4 Dead 2 Banned in Australia.

Ridiculous. We're going to become the censorship capital of the world before long... ok, slight exaggeration, but the fact that they still won't give us an R 18+ classification for games is getting ridiculous.

What. I never knew Australia was like that. I always thought it was pretty chill. :confused:

Is this just with video games or do they do it with movies books and the internet as well?

No just videogames, We usually get an edited version of grand theft auto :( kinda stupid when the average age of a gamer is around 28 years old and still no R 18+ Rating for games. Fallout 3 had a bit of trouble getting released here, They had to change the names of the drugs used in the game.

edit, They only take out the sex parts in GTA, when you pic up a prostitute you cant see anything, big deal.

Edited by illusions

Guitar Hero boss wants retail to stop selling rival products

September 18, 2009 by The News Team Filed Under: DS, Wii

"One thing I do say to retailers is that they should stop selling those rival products which don’t sell through, and instead focus on the products that are selling through and generate retail value and return on investment. I’m not here to talk about the competition, but one of our competitors we outsell nine to one, eight to one or seven to one depending on the week. The last GfK research showed that we have a 50 per cent market share of the music category – which includes Rock Band, Wii Music, SingStar and every other music game." - Michael Sportouch, Senior Director of Guitar Hero

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=97343

"One thing I do say to retailers is that they should stop selling those rival products which don’t sell through, and instead focus on the products that are selling through and generate retail value and return on investment. I’m not here to talk about the competition, but one of our competitors we outsell nine to one, eight to one or seven to one depending on the week. The last GfK research showed that we have a 50 per cent market share of the music category – which includes Rock Band, Wii Music, SingStar and every other music game." - Michael Sportouch, Senior Director of Guitar Hero

Fuck Guitar Hero bosses :fuckyou:

That is not hard to beat. You just save up 3 powerups and use them all at once when he's in the middle of a hard solo. Guitar Hero Boss, KO

That's as dumb as nintendo saying that retailers should stop selling Sony and Microsoft products becouse they outsell them and makes more money.

Anyone here playing the XBLA game Trials HD?

It's awesome!!

I need some new friends to compete with!! :)

My gamertag is Naltav....

Trials HD is one of the first XBLA games I've been wanting to get for a while. I'll have to wait until I get my 360 back from Microsoft, though. But, as soon as I do, I'll add you.

Edited by Superfuzz

Anyone here playing the XBLA game Trials HD?

It's awesome!!

I need some new friends to compete with!! :)

My gamertag is Naltav....

Trials HD is one of the first XBLA games I've been wanting to get for a while. I'll have to wait until I get my 360 back from Microsoft, though. But, as soon as I do, I'll add you.

Cool!

But be warned, it's one of the most addictive games I've played in years! :)

Anyone picked up Halo 3 ODST? I have to say I am loving Firefight mode.

I've only played Firefight alone so far. I beat campaign on Heroic in 7 hours, 38 minutes. It was weird, like playing Halo in a different way, but you're still playing halo.

I expect Firefight to be like all the "hold-out" parts in campaign, so i'm not REALLY excited. I can't wait to go on my Vidmaster run though (pass the 4th set on Heroic, I heard it takes over two hours).

The story sucked for a halo game. I could tell the story right here and it'd hardly be called a spoiler.

Anyone picked up Halo 3 ODST? I have to say I am loving Firefight mode.

I've only played Firefight alone so far. I beat campaign on Heroic in 7 hours, 38 minutes. It was weird, like playing Halo in a different way, but you're still playing halo.

I expect Firefight to be like all the "hold-out" parts in campaign, so i'm not REALLY excited. I can't wait to go on my Vidmaster run though (pass the 4th set on Heroic, I heard it takes over two hours).

The story sucked for a halo game. I could tell the story right here and it'd hardly be called a spoiler.

I have only done Firefight with two people but I cant wait to try it with four.

ODST was just like I though.

Halo 3, but a little bit different. Boring.

I wish they would have made it significantly more stealth based and realistic. I hate how you can still jump as high as the spartans, knock people down in one punch etc etc. I was hoping it'd be more like Halo/ Modern Warfare(I never watched any of the ODST gameplay trailers so I had no idea what its deal was)

Crossing my fingers for Reach. But idk...

All depends on which difficulty you played it at. I mean you can one hit someone with a punch on easy but there is no way you can do that on Heroic.

ODST was just like I though.

Halo 3, but a little bit different. Boring.

I wish they would have made it significantly more stealth based and realistic. I hate how you can still jump as high as the spartans, knock people down in one punch etc etc. I was hoping it'd be more like Halo/ Modern Warfare(I never watched any of the ODST gameplay trailers so I had no idea what its deal was)

Crossing my fingers for Reach. But idk...

All depends on which difficulty you played it at. I mean you can one hit someone with a punch on easy but there is no way you can do that on Heroic.

Same as playing as the Chief in Halo 3. And I'm on Normal right now.

Not to mention the environment is ridiculously boring and repetitive. Especially playing as the Rookie.

Oh and the graphics are worse than Halo 3. Wtf is with that. I was hoping ODST would be much darker and grittier, but it's even more cartoony than Halo 3.

The graphics arent worse though.

Should definately play on Heroic after you are done on normal as it is very fun.

It is a game that will divide people. I really enjoyed it as it is a big change from Halo 3 gameplay wise as you cant run in there all guns blazing like you can in Halo 3. HOWEVER I do it is a little disappointing in places. Wasn't too impressed with the end of the story but up until the last hour of the game it was good.