RARE 2006 SHOWS

EddieRips

and that supose to be you?

Only english words u understand and know to talk is bad words you learned from movies

Kid,you gotta learn some respect toward older fans,like,SUCK IT UP AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

IF U DONT LIKE BLOW JOB,DO NOT OPEN YOUR MOUTH

:rofl-lol:

1988. That was the year when i became a G N' R fan. What about you?

Wow, do collectors like this guy actually sit and watch all 5,000 DVDs of shows they have? What's the point? Most of them probably suck in quality, anyway, and most of them are probably the same show basically from city to city.

So u think having 2 pro shot or 22 pro shot of gnr is same?

Not only audience stuff is matter of collecting,90% pro shots was brought to the fnas by collectors aswell

LMAO

Its in dvd not donators sec.

ps.Droozle you cannot be gnr fan even if axl is your father

So,,,, what do i need to do to get a VIP card???

how was that ol' song...

"money, money, money......" :rofl-lol:

LMAO

Its in dvd not donators sec.

ps.Droozle you cannot be gnr fan even if axl is your father

So,,,, what do i need to do to get a VIP card???

how was that ol' song...

"money, money, money......" :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

No Mango

As i recall your mother give her pussy for free access,well we all took her ass,but she didnt got VIP acess ,so thats why u have problems with us,you sad sad sad little fruit :)

Or is it couse u live in smallest country in the world,SMALLVENIA

No Mango

As i recall your mother give her pussy for free access,well we all took her ass,but she didnt got VIP acess ,so thats why u have problems with us,you sad sad sad little fruit :)

Or is it couse u live in smallest country in the world,SMALLVENIA

sure, after being left without arguments, you start insulting :rofl-lol: But go ahead, I dont mind :rofl-lol:

I guess that's typical for sellers..... but you'll know it better then me ... :xmasssanta:

PS: Did MJ23 got your promissed audio-rip of Wembley 29th? No? I'm not surprised....

Edited by Mango

I will send u copy of wembley 29th ,but i cannot found your country on a map :rofl-lol:

+

U are only country in wich u dont need to go to next city to hear your favorite band when it hit your country

Couse if the band have anything else powerfull then 20dv stereo,it will be enough to be heard all around your country,

Edited by MAFIA

I will send u copy of wembley 29th ,but i cannot found your country on a map :rofl-lol:

+

U are only country in wich u dont need to go to next city to hear your favorite band when it hit your country

Couse if the band have anything else powerfull then 20dv stereo,it will be enough to be heard all around your country,

Well, it's hard to find many countries on the map, they're all overshadowed due to the immense size of Croatia.

Edited by MikeOxlong

+

Again, tryin' to be funny.... yeah, just tryin'... :rofl-lol: Keep tryin', you might actually succeed one day... maybe.... :rofl-lol:

Edited by Mango

Hey MAFIA I found where Slovenia is on a map for you, since you are too retarded to use an atlas.

800px-EU_location_SLO.png

Have a nice day :).

Oh and how can't you find it on a map...it's right next to your country. ;)

Edited by FunkyMonk

+

Well all see it ,but somehow even NATO couldnt find it :)

What about this????????

+

Well all see it ,but somehow even NATO couldnt find it :)

What about this????????

:laugh: good one droezle...

Guys, take it easy - gnrbanned is a perfectly legitimate site, lots of concert videos and audio files on there. All you need to do in return is contribute to the forums. It doesn't cost a thing, just make a few dozen posts. Have a little patience, most likely you'll have got every bootleg you wanted well before Axl releases his next album. It took me a bit of a while to get access, but then I'm not in the habit of posting much. You guys have posts from this site ranging from the 100s to 1000s, you should get there in no time at all. That's providing you don't take the mickey and spam the site to oblivion.

Edited by Nicholas