who's going?

Kill_YourIdols

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody, I just want to know if anybody have idea when does the tickets are going to be selled?? I'm from Mexico City and anybody knows, even the ticketmaster web page, and I want to know too if is going to be a special sell for the Banamex's clients. Thanx for your attention and have a nice day.

You know where you're, you're in the jungle baby, you've got to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I want to be there now hehehe.

Wattafuck????? I called to Ticketmaster and a motherfucker there told me that the show may be canceled because somebody in the band (didn´t tell me who) had an accident or some shit like that!!! Somebody knows what the hell is gonna happen with the show in Mexico City???, Axl is my only and true GOD and I cannot miss this shit, if you´ve gotta information about what is gonna happen please let me know

Edited by Pentatonic

Wattafuck????? I called to Ticketmaster and a motherfucker there told me that the show may be canceled because somebody in the band (didn´t tell me who) had an accident or some shit like that!!! Somebody knows what the hell is gonna happen with the show in Mexico City???, Axl is my only and true GOD and I cannot miss this shit, if you´ve gotta information about what is gonna happen please let me know

Preventa banamex miercoles 2 y jueves 3 de mayo, venta general 4 de mayo

Whaaaaaaaat please tell me that's not true Pentatonic, I've been waiting for 14 fuckin' years for this moment, the last time that they came to Mexico I was 10 years old, if somebody knows something about that tell us, because I'm very excited with the notice of the concert. Take care everybody.

G N' F R :fuckyou:

Well, I called again and the same motherfucker told me that they still don´t have any information, I really need to see GNR here in Mexico City, if I get some new information I´ll let you know... hope to see you in the concert

take care

Whaaaaaaaat please tell me that's not true Pentatonic, I've been waiting for 14 fuckin' years for this moment, the last time that they came to Mexico I was 10 years old, if somebody knows something about that tell us, because I'm very excited with the notice of the concert. Take care everybody.

G N' F R :fuckyou:

Well, I called again and the same motherfucker told me that they still don´t have any information, I really need to see GNR here in Mexico City, if I get some new information I´ll let you know... hope to see you in the concert

take care

I have just been in the ticket office of the Palacio de los Deportes and they told me that the sale starts on wednesday.

Tomorrow there is going to be another concert and after that they are going to set everything up for the sale.

Of course it´s not official but there´s a good chance that this is true.

Tickets are for sell now!!!! Holy shit of God, I just gonna get mine tomorrow!!!!! I cannot fuckin´ believe I´m actually gonna see GNR live.... well I only hope that any asshole throws something on stage and get the show cancelled after two songs

Of course that i will go, i´m form ecatepec estado de México, but now i have my tickets, i bought the $450 pesos tickets, i can´t wait to June 5¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

i am argentinian, lives in mexico since 2002, i cant believe that im going to see guns again, the 6th time in my life, the first one was on 1992 buenos aires 2 concerts, then again in 1993 the ending of dust and bones tour two concerts again.... then i have to wait 13 years.... i saw guns last year in october in sunrise, florida in the first concert of north american leg of chinese democracy tour, it was incredible... when i left the arena i was thingink to my self if that will be my last guns concert... but life is this i have on more fucking round... 5 june in my adoptive land Mexico City..... i cant wait till that day.. the only thing i can tell to everevody is i saw that show once and is amazing... they play apettite almost complete and the best of both illusions some news mybe 4 or 5 not much.... i hope that every fan of guns will be on the arena that day... im 33 i hope that this will not be the last time that i can be with guns in my life.... welcome to he jungle mexico!!!!!!!!!!!

i am argentinian, lives in mexico since 2002, i cant believe that im going to see guns again, the 6th time in my life, the first one was on 1992 buenos aires 2 concerts, then again in 1993 the ending of dust and bones tour two concerts again.... then i have to wait 13 years.... i saw guns last year in october in sunrise, florida in the first concert of north american leg of chinese democracy tour, it was incredible... when i left the arena i was thingink to my self if that will be my last guns concert... but life is this i have on more fucking round... 5 june in my adoptive land Mexico City..... i cant wait till that day.. the only thing i can tell to everevody is i saw that show once and is amazing... they play apettite almost complete and the best of both illusions some news mybe 4 or 5 not much.... i hope that every fan of guns will be on the arena that day... im 33 i hope that this will not be the last time that i can be with guns in my life.... welcome to he jungle mexico!!!!!!!!!!!

You know where you are???? You´re in Mexico City, wake up... you´re gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just jocking dude, Welcome to Mexico City, see you in the show

• 2 weeks later...

You know where you are???? You´re in Mexico City, wake up... you´re gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just jocking dude, Welcome to Mexico City, see you in the show

I can't beleive it, I have my tickets now, I can't wait any more, the only thing that I asked for is that they sing November Rain, after that, I can die with a big fucking smile on my face, I guess that this will be the song for my funeral hahaha, I hope to see everybody that day in the concert and.......... Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the motherfucking girls are pretty yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. See ya everybody.

• 2 weeks later...