Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Dead Flower NuGnR concert experience

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

Dead Flower

Dead Flower

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,416 posts
  • 18-July 04
This board is pretty dead, and I'm pretty awesome, so I decided that I deserve a thread of my own that follows my journey towards June 10th and my first sighting of W. Axl Rose in the flesh.

I'll be providing regular updates, so keep checking back!

Today I purchased a brand new GnR t-shirt that I plan to wear to the show. The shirt itself is dark blue, while the emblem is a light blue - which is cool, because it doesn't stand-out so much. Most rock shirts are usually pretty garish and make you look like a bogan, not this one.

It cost $40.00 AU. The checkout chick had the hots for me (who could blame her) and became very flustered when the receipt printer thingy wouldn't work. I realised then that I really enjoy being a hottie and making chicks squirm.

I actually found it in Myers, would you believe? They also had Pink Floyd, The Who, Zeppelin, Ramones, etc - which means I'll probably be seeing a lot more teenagers walking around with classic rock shirts, while listening to Fall Out Boy or some shit.

So, yeah, just another awesome day in the awesome world of Dead Flower.

Maybe I'll take a photo of the shirt later, so you can all appreciate just how awesome it is. Or maybe you can all go get fucked. I haven't decided yet.

Thoughts?

Edited by Dead Flower, 08 May 2007 - 02:12 AM.

pulJp.jpg

I don't care if your world is ending today because I wasn't invited to it anyway

Guest_Yanni_16_*

Guest_Yanni_16_*
  • Guests
  • --

This board is pretty dead, and I'm pretty awesome, so I decided that I deserve a thread of my own that follows my journey towards June 10th and my first sighting of W. Axl Rose in the flesh.

I'll be providing regular updates, so keep checking back!

Today I purchased a brand new GnR t-shirt that I plan to wear to the show. The shirt itself is dark blue, while the emblem is a light blue - which is cool, because it doesn't stand-out so much. Most rock shirts are usually pretty garish and make you look like a bogan, not this one.

It cost $40.00 AU. The checkout chick had the hots for me (who could blame her) and became very flustered when the receipt printer thingy wouldn't work. I realised then that I really enjoy being a hottie and making chicks squirm.

I actually found it in Myers, would you believe? They also had Pink Floyd, The Who, Zeppelin, Ramones, etc - which means I'll probably be seeing a lot more teenagers walking around with classic rock shirts, while listening to Fall Out Boy or some shit.

So, yeah, just another awesome day in the awesome world of Dead Flower.

Maybe I'll take a photo of the shirt later, so you can all appreciate just how awesome it is. Or maybe you can all go get fucked. I haven't decided yet.

Thoughts?

Dead Flower is God.

Ghost_Guns

Ghost_Guns

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,076 posts
  • 19-January 02
ha while amusing and clever, get over yourself dude

Posted Image
Makes me wish I had a gun....

Chris Axl

Chris Axl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 13,215 posts
  • 11-December 05
NuGnR?
<center>Posted Image</center>

We take it for granted we know the whole story.... We judge a book by it's cover and read what we want, between selected lines.

BassLikeHot

BassLikeHot

DEMI-GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts
  • 12-November 05

NuGnR?

Posted Image

moreblack

moreblack

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 30,424 posts
  • 03-April 03
PARTY!!!

“To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can’t pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it."

Charles Manson

Charles Manson

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,832 posts
  • 29-March 05
Rock 'n' Roll!!

Posted Image
Can He Come Back As Nasty As He Can? Yes He Can-can, Don't Ask Me This Again!!

Chris Axl

Chris Axl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 13,215 posts
  • 11-December 05
party, cocain, metal, yeah.....
<center>Posted Image</center>

We take it for granted we know the whole story.... We judge a book by it's cover and read what we want, between selected lines.

FunkyMonk

FunkyMonk

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 9,379 posts
  • 18-November 05
Urgh a Myer band shirt....stupid kids always wear them <_<.

Ace Spade

Ace Spade

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • 20-January 06
I think you should take a sign that says "Hey Axl! Scott's gonna kick yer ass you bitch!"

GNR 1991

GNR 1991

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,424 posts
  • 01-September 06
What a champ. :D

arnold layne

arnold layne

Perla Del Mar

• Supporters
  • 13,554 posts
  • 17-November 06

Rock 'n' Roll!!

Yes?
Don't waste your time on me, you're already
the voice inside my head.

Dead Flower

Dead Flower

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 13,416 posts
  • 18-July 04
Hmm, I forgot to take a photo of the shirt last night. :(

Maybe tonight! Would my fans prefer that I model the shirt when I photograph it? I bet you all would, you filthy little rascals. I might even give the arms a bit of a flex for the ladies and confused boys.

Nothing GnR related has happened to me today. But you never know what's just around the corner! This time next month it'll be like Christmas Eve!

pulJp.jpg

I don't care if your world is ending today because I wasn't invited to it anyway

GNR 1991

GNR 1991

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,424 posts
  • 01-September 06

Maybe tonight! Would my fans prefer that I model the shirt when I photograph it? I bet you all would, you filthy little rascals. I might even give the arms a bit of a flex for the ladies and confused boys.

:ph34r:

Estranged Reality

Estranged Reality

=:-o

• Admins
  • 15,105 posts
  • 04-November 06

I might even give the arms a bit of a flex for the ladies and confused boys.

:wub:

Posted Image

And there was damage done but I made it home and woke up on the floor