The Dead Flower NuGnR concert experience

This board is pretty dead, and I'm pretty awesome, so I decided that I deserve a thread of my own that follows my journey towards June 10th and my first sighting of W. Axl Rose in the flesh.

I'll be providing regular updates, so keep checking back!

Today I purchased a brand new GnR t-shirt that I plan to wear to the show. The shirt itself is dark blue, while the emblem is a light blue - which is cool, because it doesn't stand-out so much. Most rock shirts are usually pretty garish and make you look like a bogan, not this one.

It cost $40.00 AU. The checkout chick had the hots for me (who could blame her) and became very flustered when the receipt printer thingy wouldn't work. I realised then that I really enjoy being a hottie and making chicks squirm.

I actually found it in Myers, would you believe? They also had Pink Floyd, The Who, Zeppelin, Ramones, etc - which means I'll probably be seeing a lot more teenagers walking around with classic rock shirts, while listening to Fall Out Boy or some shit.

So, yeah, just another awesome day in the awesome world of Dead Flower.

Maybe I'll take a photo of the shirt later, so you can all appreciate just how awesome it is. Or maybe you can all go get fucked. I haven't decided yet.

Thoughts?

Edited by Dead Flower

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yanni_16
This board is pretty dead, and I'm pretty awesome, so I decided that I deserve a thread of my own that follows my journey towards June 10th and my first sighting of W. Axl Rose in the flesh.

I'll be providing regular updates, so keep checking back!

Today I purchased a brand new GnR t-shirt that I plan to wear to the show. The shirt itself is dark blue, while the emblem is a light blue - which is cool, because it doesn't stand-out so much. Most rock shirts are usually pretty garish and make you look like a bogan, not this one.

It cost $40.00 AU. The checkout chick had the hots for me (who could blame her) and became very flustered when the receipt printer thingy wouldn't work. I realised then that I really enjoy being a hottie and making chicks squirm.

I actually found it in Myers, would you believe? They also had Pink Floyd, The Who, Zeppelin, Ramones, etc - which means I'll probably be seeing a lot more teenagers walking around with classic rock shirts, while listening to Fall Out Boy or some shit.

So, yeah, just another awesome day in the awesome world of Dead Flower.

Maybe I'll take a photo of the shirt later, so you can all appreciate just how awesome it is. Or maybe you can all go get fucked. I haven't decided yet.

Thoughts?

Dead Flower is God.

Hmm, I forgot to take a photo of the shirt last night. :(

Maybe tonight! Would my fans prefer that I model the shirt when I photograph it? I bet you all would, you filthy little rascals. I might even give the arms a bit of a flex for the ladies and confused boys.

Nothing GnR related has happened to me today. But you never know what's just around the corner! This time next month it'll be like Christmas Eve!

Exciting update! Finally took some pics of my new GnR shirt!

fortheladiesui1.jpgfortheladies2gs1.jpg

Now I know you're excited, but please try to resist the urge to lick your monitors.

Unfortunately I just realised that the skull in the logo is wearing a tophat. Tophat = Slash. I hope Axl doesn't start ranting about things being in his ass and have me thrown out when he sees it. :scared:

In other GnR news, I've spotted a promotional poster for the show on the side of a petrol station on the Great Eastern Highway. I'm currently weighing up whether I should try and steal it (possibly while dressed as a ninja) tonight.

Thoughts?

Unfortunately I just realised that the skull in the logo is wearing a tophat. Tophat = Slash. I hope Axl doesn't start ranting about things being in his ass and have me thrown out when he sees it. :scared:

Thoughts?

theres been 1000 0000 0000 people before you wearing a t-shirt like that at a GN'R concert, I THINK your safe.........

fortheladiesui1.jpgfortheladies2gs1.jpg

Thoughts?

Those arms.... :shocked:

:wub: My hero!

Tell me about it!

Somebody's been working out. Check out that vein down the arm. :wub:

A true Adonis. No doubt that 2nd pic was added just to strategically expose that big vein running up his right pipe. Gotta figure DF knocked out about 25 pushups just before the pic to get ready like any self-respecting super model-in waiting would.

Legend has it he kicked Fabio's ass AND pulled off a threesome with a begging Nicole Kidman/Naomi Watts all on one lazy afternoon.

Best thread ever?

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Hey Flowers, since I probably won't be attending any GNR shows this year(unless they tour the states this fall) can you do me a favor, and make a sign for Pitman. Something that say like "Pitman created God" - BBF

I'm sure you can come up with something.

Thanks