Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Dead Flower NuGnR concert experience

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

Jackie Moon

Jackie Moon

Canadian Gangster

• SILVER Supporter
  • 9,523 posts
  • 30-May 07

this thread was such a hit the two of you should travel to canada in the winter (Which is legit by itself, enspecially for 2 aussies) and make a video log of your trip. you can meet up with forum personaltiies along the way. Rick Roses, Moreblack, BS, Kevin, Cryptelf, randy lahey (RIP), the admins, then save the best for last. :rolleyes:

pitch it to axl. if he can take bubbles on tour for a 'wtf?' moment from fans, he can take 2 real fans on tour and do soemthing for the boards, and yarmo being an uppity douchebag doesnt count.

68219461.gif

2010 member of the year, don't forget

AbominableHoman

AbominableHoman

I'm here for the Gang Bang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,520 posts
  • 21-July 04
I wish I could go back in time, two years ago, before Jackie Moon ruined this thread with his stupid ideas.

Edited by AbominableHoman, 20 November 2009 - 09:17 AM.

opinion-1.jpg

Jackie Moon

Jackie Moon

Canadian Gangster

• SILVER Supporter
  • 9,523 posts
  • 30-May 07

I wish I could go back in time, two years ago, before Jackie Moon ruined this thread with his stupid ideas.

your just upset you wernt included on the dead flower / high voltage celebrity forum tour.

68219461.gif

2010 member of the year, don't forget