Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Mexico has the best fans + Get a LIFE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• SILVER
  • 26,908 posts
  • 26-September 05

Hey Axl and guns n' roses my english in't very well byt i try to say something for you please como to give a concert to mexco in the state of sonora in hermosillo city please many people wantts to see guns n roses you have many, a lot of fans the people can pay cost tivvkets to see you really an please feature Slassh because he ans Santana are the best guitarrist of all times, and promove you new CD i wanna buy i have all tour disc the only i dont has is the spaguetti incident because is horrible don`t sing punk please an revive the heavy metal pk, thanks guns n' roses a and fuck all days is a good ecercise jaja!!

:lol:
Posted Image

santana

santana

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 8,696 posts
  • 04-November 03

Hey Axl and guns n' roses my english in't very well byt i try to say something for you please como to give a concert to mexco in the state of sonora in hermosillo city please many people wantts to see guns n roses you have many, a lot of fans the people can pay cost tivvkets to see you really an please feature Slassh because he ans Santana are the best guitarrist of all times, and promove you new CD i wanna buy i have all tour disc the only i dont has is the spaguetti incident because is horrible don`t sing punk please an revive the heavy metal pk, thanks guns n' roses a and fuck all days is a good ecercise jaja!!

Notice who Luiz says is the best guitarist. B)
Posted Image Mygnr Forum Member of the Year- 2006
"Word to your mother."

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• SILVER
  • 26,908 posts
  • 26-September 05

Notice who Luiz says is the best guitarist. B)

He also said the Paradise City solo was impossible to play :rofl-lol:
Posted Image

santana

santana

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 8,696 posts
  • 04-November 03

He also said the Paradise City solo was impossible to play :rofl-lol:

That was a figure of speech.
From the looks of that post, he used one of those online translators. Those things never work right.

Face it, Santana rules, and you all know it.
If Luiz says so, then it must be true.

Edited by santana, 06 June 2007 - 02:03 PM.

Posted Image Mygnr Forum Member of the Year- 2006
"Word to your mother."

GET OFF AXLS BACK

GET OFF AXLS BACK

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,749 posts
  • 19-March 04
Fuck Luiz

*GOAB runs away now to hide from the fan club* :lol:

2qxywb4.jpg

Here's what I know, Rick. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, you own it. If it doesn't, you don't own it. And if it doesn't you're an asshole, just like you.

double talking jive motherfucker

double talking jive motherfucker

Junior

• Returned
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • 06-November 06
ya back to the sonora thread.... i bet gnr could make 100 million in one night in Sonora for all the narco's that run the state....they could do a private party for 100mil no problem..........

ahuevo pendejossssssss

arnold layne

arnold layne

hooray for tolerance!.

• SILVER
  • 13,890 posts
  • 17-November 06

Hey everyone....

SO judging from all the bull shit the mexican fan base had to deal with....they should be praised for not starting a riot.....and they cheered and their enthusiasm was better than any other country......

not to mention the sell outs across the board.....

to conclude....everyone on this board needs to get a life....once they have a life.....the album will drop or their will be a reunion....until then quit this shit.....all the pressure they feel from internet nerds must be overwhelming if they check this shit............

:rolleyes:

I don't like games and fun

I don't like anyone