Mexico has the best fans + Get a LIFE

its funny how mad u guys get...cause you know im right.................

once again............get a life.........

ciao losers..........

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES

But that doesn't apply to us, if we are Mexican? Am I right?

Get a life and we will get an album? wow..This is the key to our Heroic struggle for CD!!!!

'this country is better and has better fans compared to that one'.......how old are you? :lol:

Hey Axl and guns n' roses my english in't very well byt i try to say something for you please como to give a concert to mexco in the state of sonora in hermosillo city please many people wantts to see guns n roses you have many, a lot of fans the people can pay cost tivvkets to see you really an please feature Slassh because he ans Santana are the best guitarrist of all times, and promove you new CD i wanna buy i have all tour disc the only i dont has is the spaguetti incident because is horrible don`t sing punk please an revive the heavy metal pk, thanks guns n' roses a and fuck all days is a good ecercise jaja!!

:lol:

Hey Axl and guns n' roses my english in't very well byt i try to say something for you please como to give a concert to mexco in the state of sonora in hermosillo city please many people wantts to see guns n roses you have many, a lot of fans the people can pay cost tivvkets to see you really an please feature Slassh because he ans Santana are the best guitarrist of all times, and promove you new CD i wanna buy i have all tour disc the only i dont has is the spaguetti incident because is horrible don`t sing punk please an revive the heavy metal pk, thanks guns n' roses a and fuck all days is a good ecercise jaja!!

Notice who Luiz says is the best guitarist. B)

Notice who Luiz says is the best guitarist. B)

He also said the Paradise City solo was impossible to play :rofl-lol:

He also said the Paradise City solo was impossible to play :rofl-lol:

That was a figure of speech.

From the looks of that post, he used one of those online translators. Those things never work right.

Face it, Santana rules, and you all know it.

If Luiz says so, then it must be true.

Edited by santana

Hey everyone....

SO judging from all the bull shit the mexican fan base had to deal with....they should be praised for not starting a riot.....and they cheered and their enthusiasm was better than any other country......

not to mention the sell outs across the board.....

to conclude....everyone on this board needs to get a life....once they have a life.....the album will drop or their will be a reunion....until then quit this shit.....all the pressure they feel from internet nerds must be overwhelming if they check this shit............

:rolleyes: