Friday 15 June - 8:00pm MELBOURNE! updates

aussie_axl

well there were 2 different rooms backstage that the after parties were in, i guess you could say. im not sure what the club was called that we went to (was pretty drunk at the time) lol. we all (seb, the rest of his band, me n a couple of other chicks i think) got into this mini van typa thing n yeh, got driven there. i'll try n figure out exactly where it was lol. this is why drinking is bad, haha.

and in response to the shaggin' question? haha. i did have a couple of offers... i dont wanna name names (although one of the stories regarding that is pretty funny)... its funny how quickly they assume ur a groupie coz u have boobs haha.

but yeh, i cant think of anything that would be able to top that experience. was so good. *sigh* shame its all over! <_<

check out the hyatt! ;) ! would be a good place to start.

nope. they stayed at the hilton. yes, a bit late for that now. im not sure where axl and seb stayed (prob up in the penthouse or whatever), but yeh... definately know where the others were, hehe.

so did you get to meet axl

yep. and stupid fkn me didnt have a camera coz i wasnt planning on gettin backstage coz its never EVER happened before. im tryin to track down some randoms that were there who took photos, coz i was in a few. but in answer to ur question, yeh, i met him. hes actually pretty nice lol. but by the end of the night, him n seb kinda kept to themselves, n i decided to leave them alone lol. didnt wanna get kicked out or anything! thatd be embarrassing... :huh: lol. i seriously cant wait for chinese democracy to be released though, itd gunna be sooooo good.

that's so cool you got to go to the after party, how did you go about doing that, and where was it if you don't mind me asking, you're so lucky that you got to meet Axl and the rest of the gang!! that totally rocks!!!

oh and metal mike (seb's guitarist) was the one who got me backstage. he came up to me (coz i was at the front) while i was watching GnR and handed me something, saying "you're one of our mates now", lol and yeh. backstage pass. lol. i guess its coz, where i was standing, i was right infront of jason "shakes" west, seb's drummer, and metal mike was playing infront of me a lot, so i was looking at them, waving, just attempting to get attention really, haha. im a clown. lol. so yeh, it worked, i guess!

so that's how i got backstage. lol.

Edited by Kaz (loyal gunner)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out the hyatt! ;)! would be a good place to start.

nope. they stayed at the hilton. yes, a bit late for that now. im not sure where axl and seb stayed (prob up in the penthouse or whatever), but yeh... definately know where the others were, hehe.

A roadie told me he was in Axl's room at the park hyatt Thursday and that sebastian was staying at the Hilton

Edited by ThinkAboutYou