BRISBANE! the 19th update thread!

aussie_axl

16:10 CET

WTTJ

ISE

MB

LALD

(Intro for Robin's solo you can't even hear.

Axl basically stroms off the stage

Man, he is pissed!)

Robin solo

16:31 CET

Sound is OK. Axl just mad at the beer beeing thrown. He said the usual Robin's introdution to the solo, but fast and half off mike, while walking off the stage

*Thanx to HTGTH*

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think axl shud stop acting like a pussy and take it like a man...he came on late and pissed off a lot of fans, so he got a beer to the head, take it like a man axl stop being a whiney lil wussy bitch...no offence.

If it was a plastic cup, which I'm 99% sure of, you're absolutely right, Son. How many times us R&R fans get a beer thrown over us while standing in the crowd at a rock festival. He should laugh it off, or turn it into a good joke.

i think axl shud stop acting like a pussy and take it like a man...he came on late and pissed off a lot of fans, so he got a beer to the head, take it like a man axl stop being a whiney lil wussy bitch...no offence.

If it was a plastic cup, which I'm 99% sure of, you're absolutely right, Son. How many times us R&R fans get a beer thrown over us while standing in the crowd at a rock festival. He should laugh it off, or turn it into a good joke.

Word

Yeah dude, Axl's really gonna do that ? :rolleyes:

Bringbackadler I know I've said this before but I LOVE your signature...so very true :xmasssanta:

It was probably the timing of the beer that caught him by surprise.

:rofl-lol: I can vision it: "Do you know where the fu...splash!"

I'd pay to see that on Youtube, no offence!!!

Yeah... getting a beer thrown at you while you're doing your job. That's really funny... :rolleyes:

Fucking idiots...

Bringbackadler I know I've said this before but I LOVE your signature...so very true :xmasssanta:

Thanks Son Of A.....

I can't take the credit for it though. I just completely agree with what Izzy said. I think any "true GN'R fan" would?

bba

It was probably the timing of the beer that caught him by surprise.

:rofl-lol: I can vision it: "Do you know where the fu...splash!"

I'd pay to see that on Youtube, no offence!!!

Yeah... getting a beer thrown at you while you're doing your job. That's really funny... :rolleyes:

Fucking idiots...

No dude it's more like....getting a beer thrown at your head for keeping your customers waiting for 2 hours.

Thanks Son Of A.....

I can't take the credit for it though. I just completely agree with what Izzy said. I think any "true GN'R fan" would?

bba

And that's probably why Izzy loved to play a couple of songs with G N' R last year.

17:19 CET

(Axl still pissed. Introduced Rich just as short)

Rich solo

OTGM

piano moving jam (Axl says 'Guess it's what you call one of those nights')

NR

long piano moving jam w/Axl at the piano

IRS

band introductions

Bbf solo (back in black & Don't Cry)

My Michelle w/Bach

Good to see the show still going on.

But 'Axl still pissed'?... get over it Axl? Sure, it's not cool throwing stuff, but come on. I mean, why is he letting one idiot, and a cup of beer, ruin the experience for the thousands more who want to see a good show, by being sour? I feel sorry for all the Brissy people at the show. Waited untill midnight to see a sulky Axl.

Guest RonMexico82

How dare they strike the greatest man in rock history with a mere paper cup, this is Axl Rose dammit hit him with a keg because he can take it. Don't the aussies know that, this is an outrageous insult. After two hours waiting they should be lining up to kiss the great mans feet. Worthless fans.

Shit where is the sarcasm smily???

ONCE AGAIN, Axl disrespected the fans by taking the stage at almost midnight... the fans disrespected him by throwing him some beer. Fair enough. 1-1. Draw.

Axl wants to play this game, it's his fault. If he had started the show earlier and had respected the fans, this would have never happened.

ONCE AGAIN, this little game continues... go on Axl, take the stage at midnight. Maybe one day one of your bandmember will leave (Robin? Tommy?)

Edited by rockstar81

ONCE AGAIN, Axl disrespected the fans by taking the stage at almost midnight... the fans disrespected him by throwing him some beer. Fair enough. 1-1. Draw.

Axl wants to play this game, it's his fault. If he had started the show earlier and had respected the fans, this would have never happened.

ONCE AGAIN, this little game continues... go on Axl, take the stage at midnight. Maybe one day one of your bandmember will leave (Robin? Tommy?)

ONCE AGAIN you post in this section when you're not supposed to.

ONCE AGAIN i'm going to give you a warning for it.