Brisbane 20th Show **UPDATES**

highvoltage

what a show, richard owned on YCBM by the way!, this band is tight!, the band looked like they were really having a good night, axl kicked some toilet paper into the crowd and through his mic into the crowd and a drum stick ! more details later, ok i need some sleep !.

Edited by aussie_axl

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was the best night of my life ever! Rose Tattoo had about 8000 people watching them, they had a decent reception. When bach came on the center probably had about 14000 people listening and everyone was really getting into his music, at this time i was about 3 people in front of me. About 2 songs in Bach stopped to break up a fight and kick some kid out *crowd cheered*. Bach was really interactive with the crowd(great opening act). everyone was waiting around for like 30mins for gnr but surprisingly there was no angry or pissed off people from the wait and it didnt help that everyones back were about to break. everyone was just so happy to be seeing them. As soon as the crowd saw a glimpse of axl the house went nuts. The crowd were screaming the lyrics to wttj so much that it was almost as if rose was a mute, but it was the presence of Axl Rose that was felt. It's so easy was much the same, but in this song some asshole in front of me thought i was feeling his girl though its a bit hard since she was 2 people in front of me, so he grabbed me by the shirt and said something on the lines of 'get the fuck out of here cunt' but the bouncer ripped him away and was about to kick him out until the guy started sucking the bouncers dick, its a fucking mosh for christ sake of cause theres going to be pushing and shit. The crowd was so energetic they couldn't stop screaming at the top of their voices through out the whole night, the blues and better were accepted by the people who weren't so familiar with the new music, it went wild. November Rain was definitely the highlight of the night, shivers went down each persons back through out the whole song. IRS seemed to be the song that a lot of people took the time to regather their breath and energy but was applauded very loudly. It seemed all the new songs were hits with the crowd. My michelle was so good, the crowd were still as loud as they were when the opening notes to wttj started and im sure no one wanted the night to end, the atmosphere was amazing. Axl's voice was perfect and the band was incredible. I am sure that the 'karaoke band' has been accepted and given the title of Guns N' Roses by everyone who saw them last night. Axl was incredibly happy the entire night, was really interactive with the crowd like bach. before my michelle or after cant remember, axl was asking how the fuck he does this every night, bach agreed and said yea it is kinda hard when you have a hangover every dam concert, but we get the job done right? then axl mentioned something about bach lying on the floor in the morning wearing a dress. Madagascar was great and the crowd seemed to love it, but paradise city was insane, people jumping every where there wasnt a motionless person, the confetti was so cool spraying over the pit, Ron hopped off the stage and walked along the pit letting everyone strutt his guitar during paradise. i was like 3 people back so couldnt get a reach :(. none the less a great night who am i kidding it was a fucking awsome night. i dont think anyone left there disappointed. i think everyone wanted them to play the setlist one more time.

off to bed.

ok sorry people but i had no sense of time last night, so sorry if this review sucks.

ok what a fucking night, one of the best nights of my life, my night started in the bar with mates, i was drinking there while rose tattoo was on, i also left the bar to meet up with vogstar and king willie, to take some pics and have a chat!, i also called mick and told him to join us but he was already in the pit rocking out to rose tattoo and said he had prime position in the pit and he didn't want to give it up, who can blame the guy!, so yes i made my way back to the bar, once rose tattoo had finished we made our way down to the pit not very many people in the pit at this stage, we waited for about 10 to 15 min's for seb, the place started to fill, then seb comes storming out, i didn't know how good this guy was, his band was tight too, after his first song, he had a huge smile on his face and said "we kick the shit out of last nights crowd" baz also stepped in straight away when a fight broke out in the pit to my right, over near vogstar lol, it was just like axl, Baz had the crowd start a " get the fuck out chant! lol funny shit, while i was moshing out to baz, some cocksucker tried to push his way forward in the pit, i was like no fucking way dude, then his mate said something like you keep that shit up i'll kick you're ass or something, i wasn't really paying attention to the little prick, plus if i got into a fight, baz would kick me out lol, but yeah he stayed behind me :), other baz highlights were i remember you, the hole mic swinging above his head! that rocks! kicking a water bottle into the crowd, seemed like he was having fun! he was really chatty, great opener, i moshed that hard for baz it took half my energy!

ok gnr hit the stage like 25 min's after baz! on time if not early! respect to axl!, the crowd was still in good spirits, then WTTJ hit! oh man... the crowd went nuts!, a few girls got crushed in the mosh pit at this point, a few crowd surfers!, it was going off, axl stormed out with his sunnies on and seemed pumped up and ready to go! so was the crowd!, this kept up for the next 3 songs! Live n let die was crazy in the pit! fucking awesome tune people..... fire works an all! and i had axl... right in front of me center stage ( i was like 5 or 6 people back!) dream come true!, i don't even remember what order the songs were because i was plastered!, but i remember YCBM rocked so fucking hard! richard really took over on this song! taking the front of the stage and really feeding off the energy of the pit! well it seemed that way anyway!, richard and bumble really stood out for me, bumbles solo was the best by far, playing back in black which the crowd loved!, then the aussie anthem which had the crowd at top voice! bumble loved it too i think, then don't cry, great solo bumble.. respect, at this point i was cramping up so bad i was totally stuffed!, i used IRS to recover alittle lol, i think everyone did, NR and patience axl was in fine form! fuck the man was in fine form all night, but on those 2 songs the crowd was singing along really loud, we had like 15,000 people singing at once! i think axl was smiling at different points in NR, also Knocking on heavens door was awesome, axl really seemed to liked doing it with the crowd! i know i loved singin it with axl!, the mixed seemed perfect from where i was!, it was loud! and clear! and axl's voice was awesome!

baz and axl on my michelle was crazy!, when axl brang out baz the crowd roared! we wented more of baz too!, they both were running around like crazy men!, and really enjoyed it, so did the crowd! they both got the pit moving again! the place was rocking, not many people new the new songs! but i was at top voice! i think a few band members gave me a few looks thinking downloading motherfucker! lol, better and the blues got the best reception, nightrain was badass, when the guys finished i could barely move i was that tired, i didn't stop moving all night, a chant went around for gunsNroses!, we all new they were coming back!, then they busted out maddy! which was cool to hear, then they finished up with paradise city! wow everyone was tried but gave it everything for the last song! bumble running in front of the pit!, axl with a huge smile for most of the song! awesome way to finish! then axl through his mic into the crowd, a drum stick and some toilet paper anything he could get his hands on lol, awesome stuff!

big thanks to high voltage for making sense of my drunk messages!, it's not easy to text in the pit while being drunk!, and if anyone has the chance to see this band live! do it, you could do alot worse for a nights entertainment! well worth the money, a big thanks to the band for getting into it, and for the cash grab tour! you can cash grab in brisbane anytime boys! i really hope you guys come do it all again in a year or 2!, hope that made some sense!.

and a message that ron bumble foot sent me! his words!

"Thanks for coming to the show, and for making it a GREAT night! It was a real pleasure makin' music with y'all tonight"

Ron

Edited by aussie_axl

ok sorry people but i had no sense of time last night, so sorry if this review sucks.

ok what a fucking night, one of the best nights of my life, my night started in the bar with mates, i was drinking there while rose tattoo was on, i also left the bar to meet up with vogstar and king willie, to take some pics and have a chat!, i also called mick and told him to join us but he was already in the pit rocking out to rose tattoo and said he had prime position in the pit and he didn't want to give it up, who can blame the guy!, so yes i made my way back to the bar, once rose tattoo had finished we made our way down to the pit not very many people in the pit at this stage, we waited for about 10 to 15 min's for seb, the place started to fill, then seb comes storming out, i didn't know how good this guy was, his band was tight too, after his first song, he had a huge smile on his face and said "we kick the shit out of last nights crowd" baz also stepped in straight away when a fight broke out in the pit to my right, over near vogstar lol, it was just like axl, Baz had the crowd start a " get the fuck out chant! lol funny shit, while i was moshing out to baz, some cocksucker tried to push his way forward in the pit, i was like no fucking way dude, then his mate said something like you keep that shit up i'll kick you're ass or something, i wasn't really paying attention to the little prick, plus if i got into a fight, baz would kick me out lol, but yeah he stayed behind me :), other baz highlights were i remember you, the hole mic swinging above his head! that rocks! kicking a water bottle into the crowd, seemed like he was having fun! he was really chatty, great opener, i moshed that hard for baz it took half my energy!

ok gnr hit the stage like 25 min's after baz! on time if not early! respect to axl!, the crowd was still in good spirits, then WTTJ hit! oh man... the crowd went nuts!, a few girls got crushed in the mosh pit at this point, a few crowd surfers!, it was going off, axl stormed out with his sunnies on and seemed pumped up and ready to go! so was the crowd!, this kept up for the next 3 songs! Live n let die was crazy in the pit! fucking awesome tune people..... fire works an all! and i had axl... right in front of me center stage ( i was like 5 or 6 people back!) dream come true!, i don't even remember what order the songs were because i was plastered!, but i remember YCBM rocked so fucking hard! richard really took over on this song! taking the front of the stage and really feeding off the energy of the pit! well it seemed that way anyway!, richard and bumble really stood out for me, bumbles solo was the best by far, playing back in black which the crowd loved!, then the aussie anthem which had the crowd at top voice! bumble loved it too i think, then don't cry, great solo bumble.. respect, at this point i was cramping up so bad i was totally stuffed!, i used IRS to recover alittle lol, i think everyone did, NR and patience axl was in fine form! fuck the man was in fine form all night, but on those 2 songs the crowd was singing along really loud, we had like 15,000 people singing at once! i think axl was smiling at different points in NR, also Knocking on heavens door was awesome, axl's really seemed to liked doing it with the crowd! i know i loved singin it with axl!, but he mixed seemed perfect from where i was!, it was loud! and clear! and axl's voice was awesome!

baz and axl on my michelle was crazy!, when axl brang out baz the crowd roared! we wented more of baz too!, they both were running around like crazy men!, and really enjoyed it, so did the crowd! they both got the pit moving again! the place was rocking, not many people new the new songs! but i was at top voice! i think a few band members gave me a few looks thinking downloading motherfucker! lol, better and the blues got the best reception, nightrain was badass, when the guys finished i could barely move i was that tired, i didn't stop moving all night, a chant went around for gunsNroses!, we all new they were coming back!, then they busted out maddy! which was cool to hear, then they finished up with paradise city! wow everyone was tried but gave it everything for the last song! bumble running in front of the pit!, axl with a huge smile for most of the song! awesome way to finish! then axl through his mic into he crowd a drum stick and some toilet paper anything he could get his hands on lol, awesome stuff!

big thanks to high voltage for making sense of my drunk messages!, it's not easy to text in the pit while being drunk!, and if anyone has the chance to see this band live! do it, you could do alot worse for a nights entertainment! well worth the money, a big thanks to the band for getting into it, and for the cash grab tour! you can cash grab in brisbane anytime boys! i really hope you guys come do it all again in a year or 2!, hope that made some sense!.

and a message that ron bumble foot sent me! his words!

"Thanks for coming to the show, and for making it a GREAT night! It was a real pleasure makin' music with y'all tonight"

Ron

grats to you man, and everyone else. I am hoping fo a US swing! rock1 rock3 rock2

another cool thing was when BAZ made the crew turn off all the lights and for everyone to hold up there phones, all you could see was thousands of tiny white lights!, BAZ was going on about everyone getting video's lol, and to put them on youtube and shit! lol.

Alright guys so I guess I should post a little review for ya all. Figure I'll put in shit about both nights seeing as I was fuckin' there rock3 .

So on the 19th, we were all pretty psyched to go and see them. Rose Tattoo were pretty good, hella old though, wasn't really expecting them to be 80 :lol. But Angry still has a kickass voice. Alright then Bach came on, I already fuckin' love this guy cause I'm a pretty big Skid Row fan, but he was just out of this world! Fucking hell he rocks. I'll tell more about him when I say about the 20th show, cause it kicked so much ass.

Then was the 2 freakin hour wait for Axl...everyone in the crowd chanting 'BULLSHIT' over and over again. Everyone was pissed off, I wasn't too bad cause I knew he would come on eventually, was this the latest they've been? Cause he came on at about 12:20. So then Finck came on stage...did his riff, then Axl stepped to the front of the stage about to scream...and then some cunt through water all over him. Goddamn he was pissed off, just wiped all the water off his face and didn't even sing. So he stopped the band playing and said something like "I heard all your bullshit, I don't even have to fuckin be here tonight...I can go home". Then they started again, and Axl was so pissed, didn't even sing the first 3 songs. Such a dissapointment, he was just talking the words, it really sucked. Ruined Jungle, It's So Easy and Brownstone, such a fucking buzzkill. But after Fincks solo, or in Live and Let Die he got into it. Pretty decent show towards the end (I'm not gonna crap on about the setlist). I had a really killer time too, was 1 person away from the barrier, just going crazy. Really friendly crowd too, so it was cool.

20th:

Now this is where it fucking went off! Easily the best of the 2 concerts, just kicked the 19th's ass in so many ways. Rose Tattoo, just as good as the night before.

Bach came on, fucking headbanging to Slave to the Grind, and jesus christ this man is amazing. I loved the guy before these concerts...but now I can't get enough. Really killer set, some old Skid Row songs and some of his new stuff, which was pretty good too from what I could tell. Baz was telling everyone to get their cameras and phones out to record them playing and made a few jokes about youtube (I think that was mostly on the 19th though). Bach kicked some fucker out of the audience, pretty goddamn funny, Baz rocks. Looking out for the crowd like that, it was really awesome. Everyone cheered GET THE FUCK OUT, and then the security pulled this drunk guy out, and Baz said 'Hope you have fun in the carpark cocksucker'. Goddamn he's cool. Headbanging and swinging his mic around, I have no idea how he can do that, it looks extremly hard, can't think of how many times he's hit himself doing that :lol. He cracked a few jokes about things like Supergroup, and Gilmore Girls. Just generally a kickass guy, and the crowd loved him, he really really knows how to pump everyone up...just insane. I was just screaming along to everything and it was just really really awesome. Goddamn. I do not know how anyone could not enjoy Bach's set, it was amazing.

I was up on the barrier near enough to the center by the way...so I was just going insane rocking out, really awesome.

We weren't waiting long at all this night for Guns to come on! I think Axl may have learnt his lesson from the night before ( :rolleyes: ). It was just...oh...just fucking brilliant. Just pure rock the whole night. Just getting a bit crushed on the barrier but loving every fucking minute of it. Axl was really on fire last night. You really don't care about his hair, or his voice going a bit mickey mouse-y on a few bits when he is there, a metre away from you rocking out and having a great time. You could tell he was loving it, and the whole place just got into it. The band was really switched on too (except for Tommy, he was really getting into it the night before and was so entertaining, just laughing and really just having fun...he seemed a little tame this night though :( ). I didn't get to see much of Ron the night before, but he kept coming over to the right hand side of the stage where I was closest too, and it was awesome cause I really like him and just think he's brilliant. He's looking really skinny these days, I didn't really like it. I mean he looks cool and great...but compared to how he used to look...he seems a little unhealthy? But whatever.

I'm not going to crap on about the individual songs cause I can't really peice them apart in my head (cause they all fucking rocked). I kinda liked how they spaced out the songs with solos and softer songs, it calmed the crowd down, and without that I think I probably would have passed out :lol: . The new songs rocked, and there was a few people around me that new them (some little 13 year old girl behind me knew them, I was pretty impressed), they seemed to get a ok reaction too, but I'm really dissapointed they didn't play CD on either nights :( . People kind of look at you wierd screaming along to the new songs...but it's kinda cool being one in a few that actually know the songs :P .

Few tidbits:

• My Michelle rocked, Baz really livened the crowd up again.
  • Nightrain was awesome.
  • Madagascar was probably the worst of the bunch...I feel it's more of an album song than a live one, it kinda sucked a lot of energy out, and the spoken word thing killed it.
  • Paradise City went as expected, just fucking awesome. The bits after the whistle were just made to headbang too.
  • The confetti was pretty cool, just looking up to see it raining down was cool (even collected a cup of it for keepsakes)
  • Ron came out during Paradise and I fuckin' played his guitar! Really cool.

So that's about it I guess. Best fucking two nights of my life!!! I am so dead after going to both concerts, getting about 2 hours sleep since monday night, and then going to school...I can hardly talk, walk, or hear. So it rocks, my ears are still ringing since tuesday night..and I don't think they will ever stop.

Hope I didn't forget anything/make it boring to read.

Fucking rock on!! rock3 .

Edited by FunkyMonk

Alright guys so I guess I should post a little review for ya all. Figure I'll put in shit about both nights seeing as I was fuckin' there rock3 .

So on the 19th, we were all pretty psyched to go and see them. Rose Tattoo were pretty good, hella old though, wasn't really expecting them to be 80 :lol. But Angry still has a kickass voice. Alright then Bach came on, I already fuckin' love this guy cause I'm a pretty big Skid Row fan, but he was just out of this world! Fucking hell he rocks. I'll tell more about him when I say about the 20th show, cause it kicked so much ass.

Then was the 2 freakin hour wait for Axl...everyone in the crowd chanting 'BULLSHIT' over and over again. Everyone was pissed off, I wasn't too bad cause I knew he would come on eventually, was this the latest they've been? Cause he came on at about 12:20. So then Finck came on stage...did his riff, then Axl stepped to the front of the stage about to scream...and then some cunt through water all over him. Goddamn he was pissed off, just wiped all the water off his face and didn't even sing. So he stopped the band playing and said something like "I heard all your bullshit, I don't even have to fuckin be here tonight...I can go home". Then they started again, and Axl was so pissed, didn't even sing the first 3 songs. Such a dissapointment, he was just talking the words, it really sucked. Ruined Jungle, It's So Easy and Brownstone, such a fucking buzzkill. But after Fincks solo, or in Live and Let Die he got into it. Pretty decent show towards the end (I'm not gonna crap on about the setlist). I had a really killer time too, was 1 person away from the barrier, just going crazy. Really friendly crowd too, so it was cool.

20th:

Now this is where it fucking went off! Easily the best of the 2 concerts, just kicked the 19th's ass in so many ways. Rose Tattoo, just as good as the night before.

Bach came on, fucking headbanging to Slave to the Grind, and jesus christ this man is amazing. I loved the guy before these concerts...but now I can't get enough. Really killer set, some old Skid Row songs and some of his new stuff, which was pretty good too from what I could tell. Baz was telling everyone to get their cameras and phones out to record them playing and made a few jokes about youtube (I think that was mostly on the 19th though). Bach kicked some fucker out of the audience, pretty goddamn funny, Baz rocks. Looking out for the crowd like that, it was really awesome. Everyone cheered GET THE FUCK OUT, and then the security pulled this drunk guy out, and Baz said 'Hope you have fun in the carpark cocksucker'. Goddamn he's cool. Headbanging and swinging his mic around, I have no idea how he can do that, it looks extremly hard, can't think of how many times he's hit himself doing that :lol. He cracked a few jokes about things like Supergroup, and Gilmore Girls. Just generally a kickass guy, and the crowd loved him, he really really knows how to pump everyone up...just insane. I was just screaming along to everything and it was just really really awesome. Goddamn. I do not know how anyone could not enjoy Bach's set, it was amazing.

I was up on the barrier near enough to the center by the way...so I was just going insane rocking out, really awesome.

We weren't waiting long at all this night for Guns to come on! I think Axl may have learnt his lesson from the night before ( :rolleyes: ). It was just...oh...just fucking brilliant. Just pure rock the whole night. Just getting a bit crushed on the barrier but loving every fucking minute of it. Axl was really on fire last night. You really don't care about his hair, or his voice going a bit mickey mouse-y on a few bits when he is there, a metre away from you rocking out and having a great time. You could tell he was loving it, and the whole place just got into it. The band was really switched on too (except for Tommy, he was really getting into it the night before and was so entertaining, just laughing and really just having fun...he seemed a little tame this night though :( ). I didn't get to see much of Ron the night before, but he kept coming over to the right hand side of the stage where I was closest too, and it was awesome cause I really like him and just think he's brilliant. He's looking really skinny these days, I didn't really like it. I mean he looks cool and great...but compared to how he used to look...he seems a little unhealthy? But whatever.

I'm not going to crap on about the individual songs cause I can't really peice them apart in my head (cause they all fucking rocked). I kinda liked how they spaced out the songs with solos and softer songs, it calmed the crowd down, and without that I think I probably would have passed out :lol: . The new songs rocked, and there was a few people around me that new them (some little 13 year old girl behind me knew them, I was pretty impressed), they seemed to get a ok reaction too, but I'm really dissapointed they didn't play CD on either nights :( . People kind of look at you wierd screaming along to the new songs...but it's kinda cool being one in a few that actually know the songs :P .

Few tidbits:

• My Michelle rocked, Baz really livened the crowd up again.
  • Nightrain was awesome.
  • Madagascar was probably the worst of the bunch...I feel it's more of an album song than a live one, it kinda sucked a lot of energy out, and the spoken word thing killed it.
  • Paradise City went as expected, just fucking awesome. The bits after the whistle were just made to headbang too.
  • The confetti was pretty cool, just looking up to see it raining down was cool (even collected a cup of it for keepsakes)
  • Ron came out during Paradise and I fuckin' played his guitar! Really cool.

So that's about it I guess. Best fucking two nights of my life!!! I am so dead after going to both concerts, getting about 2 hours sleep since monday night, and then going to school...I can hardly talk, walk, or hear. So it rocks, my ears are still ringing since tuesday night..and I don't think they will ever stop.

Hope I didn't forget anything/make it boring to read.

Fucking rock on!! rock3 .

great reviews man, glad you had a great time. Old Axl can still bring it when he wants to.

I arrive at the venue with my amte and we head inside, i talk to aussie_axl on the phone but dont see him at first and so stuff that and went inside and got myself a good position. Rose Tatto starts and Angry Anderson wearing a jump suit with the buttons undone and his gut showing and they start to sing their 5 songs.

Crowd went wild after Rose finished and so i head out after getting a txt from vogstar to meet him and aussie_axl outside door 7, we meet up, have a chat and take some pics, funkymunk was gay and didnt take his mobile <_< . then we go to our seperate doors to see Sebastion Bach, this guy was fucking unreal!!!!!!!!!so he starts his first song but then he stops it and is like "wtf whats happened brisbane? wheres the fucking yelling and screaming?" so he restarts and fucking people jumping up and down yelling and siging to the song.

Sebastion then tells everyone in the venue to take out their mobile phones and record a vid of the next song, people fucking waving their phones in the air it was awesome!

sebastion finishes the song then kicks a water bottle in the air and talk about the new song on his album but how we wont buy it, we'll download it lol. he then goes on about it been on myspace and free porn and shit lol. sebastion then starts monkey busniess or something but stops it because dicksheads are fighting and tells them that if axl sees that its over. seb starts the show again but they keep fighting and then kicks then out and tells everyone to wave good-bye and says "HAVE A GREAT TIME IN THE CAR LOT COCKSUCKER" fucking awesome!

Sebation then fucking headbanging and swing the mic around...he's the best rocker ever.

It was a pretty long wait till axl reached the stage but boy it was and introduction the remember...the whole stage was dark then the light turns onto robin starting his riff and all otehr lights go on and fire inn the background FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!everyone starting moshing and singing to WTTJ and as soon as it finishes Mr. B starts and fucking awesome drum intro and everyone cheering then the guitar starts and axl...YCBM had probs the biggest mosh where i was, after the intro fucking everyone jumping and head banging! gahh it was so awesome to be in the mosh...Bumble starts his solo and then the anthem, i didnt hear it at first but when everone was singing i starting fucking singing to it too and on the big screen at the end of it bumble did the face of 'oh yeah!.' My michelle starts then axl calls seb back on stage and everyone starts cheering and they sing it together and fucking mosh everywhere fucking incredible. when madagascar was playing i got bored and went to buy my shirt then came in just in time for PC, the mosh was fucking amazing and hugh, but not as big as for YCBM.

PC finishes and axl yells aussie aussie aussie and the crowd oi oi oi and so on. Axl said thankyou very much for comingand throws his mic out into the crowd...then they took a bow and the show ended...

BEST FUCKING NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt get to meet mick_hudson last night but we met at the city today and he said that he wouldnt of have given up his spot for anything lol. who can blame him!

so yea spent most the day with him and his mates

Cause he came on at about 12:20.

Actually, it was 11:50pm on the 19th.

I didn't have a watch :P. So I just guessed. Were you there? Where bouts?

you guys should have been encouraging them to come out by chanting 'Guns N' Roses' not 'Bullshit' what dick thought of that idea... i bet it would have been a way better night if you did.

Yeah I wasn't yelling any of that shit, you could tell what was going to happen. I went there expecting Axl to be late, but people didn't have to be knobs and throw water on him. That wasn't cool.

hey guys im bout to go party with my mates coz i jus got back to syd...so this will be quite short...

the night was fuckin brilliant...sorry guys for not meetin up i was dead middle on the rail...heaps of eye contact with seb bach...he kept laughing with me coz i was goin off...had these energy tablets from happy high herb..! :xmasssanta:

anyway a few things i wanted to tell yas...

i was on the screen a fair few times apparently...i was the bloke with me shirt off long hair n my bandana ended up around my neck...one time when i saw myself on there i tried to show my gnr tat but the bastard camera man changed the shot...so i dunno if it came up on the screen...

does any1 remember that thread where bumblefoot asked what solo he should play..?does any1 remember that i said he should play the aussie anthem..?i almost wet my fuckin pants when he started playin it..!!!!ill try find it later...

funky...i was playin his guitar too..!i ended up with one of his picks too..!well i think it was his...it was a nylon one n he played the acoustic...

fortus was cool as...always laughin with us n that coz we loved him..!axl had a fuckin ball...always laughing n smiling...told a few stories to us...so when i remember them tomorrow or whenever ill type em out...sorry im in a hurry...

ill put more shit up later...

i jus couldnt believe how good on a whole it sounded...was fuckin insane..!!!!