Greece 2006 pro shot

MAFIA

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure,if u say so ...mr BIG SHOT trader

If u cannot bid with others couse u dont have anything then regular dvds circulating,then i dont speak with you anymore

This is last post im dealing toward you.

You cannot speak to me,well u can,but i dont read you,grown up boy learn manners and respect true traders.

Number of post and number of forums u visit and people u have on aim is not making you big ,it still makes you a shadow.

Can you imagine how many dvds you would have if everybody had the same policy like you? Giving away concerts only in trage for another exclusive bootleg? You would have a SMALL collection. You are a free rider, taking things for free but not giving away things for free.

Can you imagine how many dvds you would have if everybody had the same policy like you? Giving away concerts only in trage for another exclusive bootleg? You would have a SMALL collection. You are a free rider, taking things for free but not giving away things for free.

Apsolutely not true.

Couse I AM man who gived 5 videos u would never had

1.Novarock Limulus was my sharing and he made dvd from my tapes i gived him,if i didnt want,you would not have it now.

2.Las Vegas joint pro shot 1992 ,yep,only i got hand on it in first place,then put it on mygnr and other forums.

3.Hollywood roses clip long time ago in 2002,i was first to put that 1song pro shot out before others.

4.i uploaded over 700gb of dvds on gnrbanned from my personal storage,i dont know many people even on torrent who had that big upload ratio...

5.I made 900 b+p deal in 16months,still doing 1b+p per day,for many many members of this forum and all other forums.

So,i never gived anything?

Sure.....

But i cannot give and will not keep giving ALL for free,some of it,you need to earn it,by trading me.

If not,ill be more then happy to keep it for myself.

I did million things for people in gnr comunity,they never did anything good to me,only me gnrbanned members did

So only they can aspect that i will share this exclusive with them.

All of other people can wait or trade me.

Just to remind you.

I still have and did not traded next dvd's:

Barcelona gen2

Venezuela pro shot cuts 1992

2cam Donnington 2006

chile 1992 uncut (not poor divx like gnrmine version)

etc,etcc

i can list 50 stuff i keep until so called traders dont swallow their pride and ask for trade.

This is my LAST POST inside this thread

If u continue to spam ,ill just make it closed,and go watch dvd myself .

U decide,will u ever saw it,or will u bash me forever by talking on other boards,stuff such are ''that fucking mafia guy have this and that,pussy never gived it'' sure,remember if that happens,its because your lame asses spamed and make my lough and go away by keeping it not sharing.

from what i've heard the DVD is a 10 minute or so clips of some GNR songs, not the full show. also includes intereviews with fans. from my point of view, not worth the trade of something rare. i'll be getting this DVD soon and it will be spread quickly so dont bother trading anything rare for it.

oh and heres some proof of BTD's B&P "pay for postage" policy.

btd1dv3.jpg

btd2hs7.jpg

oops! :lol:

he'll come back here and claim that this is someone else and that it's false. however it is true my friend. he's tried this on many other people too. don't fall for his garbage. he may help some people out, but others he well totally fuck over.

so BTD come back here claim it wasnt you then go sell more DVDs :P :P

This dvd u talking about is going to be uploaded on www.gnrbanned.net in saturday

But dvd I'AM TALKING ABOUT for trade is not one u getting

Do not be stupid boy

+ are u stupid

That is not my msn for one thing

And for second this is not my way of speaking english

Hahaha,but i must admit good try ,i see you dont have life so u open msn nick similar to mine and make a very big conv.

Cool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHERE DO YOU GUYS COMING FROM,REALLY ???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by MAFIA

This dvd u talking about is going to be uploaded on www.gnrbanned.net in saturday

Wich section? Donaters only?

That is not my msn for one thing

And for second this is not my way of speaking english

Hahaha,but i must admit good try ,i see you dont have life so u open msn nick similar to mine and make a very big conv.

Cool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHERE DO YOU GUYS COMING FROM,REALLY ???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Proof it.