A Special Thank You From Me To You.

Dj ASHBA™

Hey all you crazy ass motherf$#@er's, Just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for all the love and support that you have given the band and myself! Joining GN'R has been a dream come true, being a Guns fan myself. I am not only honored but very grateful to play along side of such amazing talent as Axl, Dizzy, Richard, Bumble, Frank, Chris and Tommy! I have been around for sometime, worked with many great artist, but the magic that I feel while on stage between this band and the fans is beyond insane! There is no fan like a GN'R fan, thats for fuckin' sure! This band is the most tight knit family that I have ever been welcomed into and we are having the time of our lives on stage together! Thank you for coming out to the shows and supporting the band! Also thx for posting all of the cool videos and pix. I hope each and everyone of you gets to experience this show live! I hope to see you all soon! Much love and respect to you all!

Peace out! ~ASHBA~

www.gunsnroses.com

www.djashba.com

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all you crazy ass motherf$#@er's, Just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for all the love and support that you have given the band and myself! Joining GN'R has been a dream come true, being a Guns fan myself. I am not only honored but very grateful to play along side of such amazing talent as Axl, Dizzy, Richard, Bumble, Frank, Chris and Tommy! I have been around for sometime, worked with many great artist, but the magic that I feel while on stage between this band and the fans is beyond insane! There is no fan like a GN'R fan, thats for fuckin' sure! This band is the most tight knit family that I have ever been welcomed into and we are having the time of our lives on stage together! Thank you for coming out to the shows and supporting the band! Also thx for posting all of the cool videos and pix. I hope each and everyone of you gets to experience this show live! I hope to see you all soon! Much love and respect to you all!

Peace out! ~ASHBA~

www.gunsnroses.com

www.djashba.com

Thanks DJ. You kick ass and I've been fortunate enough to see two of the stops in Canada so far. I'm flying up from Atlanta to see the "No Sleep Til" Moncton show and Halifax as well. Can't wait for you all to play the states so I dont have to travel so fucking far to see you play. Glad things are working out for you in the band.

Cheers,

Eddie Money fka "Outtagetme"

Welcome to the forum DJ :D

Can't wait till you guys come to England, which better fucking happen by the way!! Puppies lives will be lost if it doesn't :devil:

Quick question if you don't mind answering, is there any way to get a studio version of your Ballad of Death? I would kill for a copy of that!

Edited by plonker88

I saw you at the Hamilton show! I drove from Pennsylvania to see my favorite band play live! (that's a 6 hour drive, and I got a passport just for the show)

Please tell me you're coming to the United States with the band soon. I will be going to all the east coast shows if you do! Thanks for the awesome show!!!

Edited by CoBrA2168

Sick - band member on the forum again rock3 Can't think of anything worth asking hahaha. Get the feeling most of the stuff we want to ask can't/won't be answered!

Hope you guys get the chance to record together after this tour. From what I've been seeing you are rocking and I can't wait for you's to hit the UK!

Wow, hey man! What a cool thing to do! Welcome to the board! :)

Can't say anything else for now, as I haven't seen you guys live (yet), but I have my fingers crossed for some shows in Germany, so it's cool!

You really rock and you seem to be a class act! Keep up the good work!