13. KOHD

14. Nightrain

Encores:

15. Madagascar

16. Better

17. Paradise City

SHOW END

-------------------------

It's confirmed and the presale has started so it deserves it's own thread. So who else is going? I

Edit:

Ordinary ticket sale starts on monday 19'th at 9am local time. Get them at http://www.billettservice.no/

Edited by Rick

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Dally :)[

Well, I'm glad you guys can attend to a GN'R concert this year!

Well I've got tickets for two GNR concerts so far, Bergen and Sweden rock, so I'm going to atleast a couple of GNR gigs this year ;)

Edited by -Sephiroth-

I'm going!!!! This will be the summer of my life, I'm so excited right now, I don't know what to do with myself. Except from blasting GN'R all day! Got tickets for both Bergen and Oslo earlier today. I can't believe my first GN'R gig ever will be the opening show of the European tour, and also in my hometown.

About the place where Maiden are playing and nor GN'R, Koengen. It's the best place ever to have a concert, it's THE perfect place. Sucks that we can't see them there, but I think I know why. There are very many rules for Koengen, like when the band need to go on, and when they need to finish the gig. There is no way the band is allowed to play through the night, they must finish within the time is so and so. I have no idea why, most likely because it's outsie in the middle of centrum etc. And the people booking them aren't dumb, they know GN'R will put out a late show. They will not go on at 8pm, as everybody else there has done. That's my theory ;)

Edited by Scaramouche

I'm going!!!! This will be the summer of my life, I'm so excited right now, I don't know what to do with myself. Except from blasting GN'R all day! Got tickets for both Bergen and Oslo earlier today. I can't believe my first GN'R gig ever will be the opening show of the European tour, and also in my hometown.

About the place where Maiden are playing and nor GN'R, Koengen. It's the best place ever to have a concert, it's THE perfect place. Sucks that we can't see them there, but I think I know why. There are very many rules for Koengen, like when the band need to go on, and when they need to finish the gig. There is no way the band is allowed to play through the night, they must finish within the time is so and so. I have no idea why, most likely because it's outsie in the middle of centrum etc. And the people booking them aren't dumb, they know GN'R will put out a late show. They will not go on at 8pm, as everybody else there has done. That's my theory ;)

It`s youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr time, finally!!!! :D

It`s youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr time, finally!!!! :D

I know :D I've calmed down a little bit now, but still believe it's too good to be true!!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Second time in a row that Norway got two shows and we just one. <_<

I hope Sweden Rock is lying when they say that it will be their only concert in Sweden though.

Shit I'm working all day the day before the show in Bergen. If I see them at the airport when they arrives I think I'm gonna freak out :unsure: Hope I doesn't do anything that make me loose my job, lol. When you're a crazy fangirl you can't always control yourself..

Been looking through most norwegian newspapers to find something about the two dates, can't find anything?

Anyone found something?

Here's at least something from BT and from BA. Oh, and from NRK! MSN used that sweet picture :heart:Musikknyheter did an ok little article. Besides of writing that they were in Norway in 2008, and not in 2006.

• 2 weeks later...