Via @axlrose "all upcoming Guns N Roses dates are cancelled..."

GunsNRevolvers2

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact this was posted via mobile web, when Axl has posted all other topics via iPhone, makes me think there is something fishy about this. I'm gonna head to bed now and say it was a hack...and when I wake up, I seriously hope that's true :(

Jarmo has deleted the topic, so you might be in luck that it is fake.

That's a good fucking sign, please please please let it not be true!

only problem he could say something like it was fake thank you....

From HTGTH:

"We don't know yet. Topic locked."

i am eagerly anticipating the follow-up diatribe which will probably read something like this:

"Ya see...there are some "individuals" out there who thought that it would be a good idea to announce a bunch of concerts without informing the band first. Well let me tell you that despite what these individuals and certain members of the press might have you believe, neither myself, nor the band, nor our management have ever been informed of these concerts nor have any of us ever undertaken any contractual obligation to perform these concerts or intimated in any way that such concerts would be taking place."

Does anyone moderate anymore? How long do I have to read the moronic rantings of "Myke Hawk"? You're a pathetic loser with nothing else better to do with your time apparently. You're probably the kind of person who goes to 2010 GNR shows ranting and raving about "Slash". It's fine you don't like the current band. But why are you on a website FOR THE CURRENT BAND constantly bitching to fans of the current band?

i'm not trying to add to any rumors, but it just doesn't seem like bbf is happy being in new gnr. let's face it guys, if your accepting a position in this band, you're doing so as an employee of this band. you have no say when you tour, you don't decide what is A vs B list material, you are not allowed to discuss this band with anyone from the press or media. you are an employee who will shut your mouth and do what you're told, when you're told.

if he left i'm happy for him. i don't think he ever really fit gnr anyway. it's cool that he's willing to do interviews and conversate with the fans, but what's the use if a gag order is preventing him from being able to talk about axl and his new gnr.

Are you in the band or what? Stop this. You don't know them, you don't know Ron. You believe in what you want, but please stop this "it doesn't seem like bbf is happy" because you DO NOT FUCKING KNOW ANYTHING.

6:15PM Sunday August 15th

Got a call form the GNR camp, according to them no dates are cancelled.

They said there was a password issue with Axl's twitter and are looking into getting this fixed and removing the message.

As for the previous post's content. There was absolutely no mention about bumblefoot having left the band.