Fans from Brazil: Estranged Campaign

auad

1312078730.jpg

Fans of Guns N 'Roses throughout Brazil and most campaigns have campaigned for it to come to the Rock In Rio it is back to Brazil. After several videos, pages of sites, and manifests mainly in the social networking twitter Tagged "# WeWantGNRinRiR2011" the campaign works well, and Guns N 'Roses was confirmed on the Rock In Rio.

Now fans of the band come into a new venture and launch a campaign called # EstrangedRiR. This time is for the band to play the music Estranged on Rock in Rio.

Now it is still spreading and growing more and more to campaign and using the tag # EstrangedRiR and hope the band members Axl especially if moved by the campaign and that pleasure for us.

http://www.sites.google.com/site/axlrosefaclube/noticias/fasdegunsnrosesembarcamemumanovacampanhaestrangedrir

Edited by auad

Yes It Don't Really Matter, really cool in fact. And wath about BREAKDOWN??? AMAZING SONG!!

Breakdown too!! haha... he needs to play more UYI songs!

(LOCOMOTIVE)

Edited by It Don't Really Matter

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Axl himself expressed a desire to play “Estranged” at some point. I actually don’t support coercing GN’R into playing certain songs through “campaigns” (“Estranged” needs to be a natural, spontaneous decision for epitome effect).

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Axl himself expressed a desire to play “Estranged” at some point. I actually don’t support coercing GN’R into playing certain songs through “campaigns” (“Estranged” needs to be a natural, spontaneous decision for epitome effect).

Agreed a spontaneous surprise!! Love the song and the video,dolphins and all.It's epic.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Without the campaign would not have GNR on Rock in Rio.

Do you sincerely believe that? If so you’re delusional.

Roberto Medina has probably approached GN’R every year since their 2001 performance (considering they’re arguably one of the biggest acts in South America “campaigns” aside).

Rock in Rio is happening because Axl feels the time is right (some obscure Twitter campaign is not responsible).

Without the campaign would not have GNR on Rock in Rio.

Do you sincerely believe that? If so you’re delusional.

Roberto Medina has probably approached GN’R every year since their 2001 performance (considering they’re arguably one of the biggest acts in South America “campaigns” aside).

Rock in Rio is happening because Axl feels the time is right (some obscure Twitter campaign is not responsible).

Why do people post on threas for the sole purpose of taking the enthusiasm out of those who still have it?

Campaigns for certain songs or taking it a step further and complaining about the setlist...wonder how Axl would react to that? :rolleyes:

I want to hear Estranged, Breakdown, Perfect Crime, Garden of Eden and much more, but at this point, I'm just lucky if Axl and company shows up to RIR.

Edited by Yesterdays-Civil-War

Guest siliconmessiah

Best idea in a while!

Another setlist like 06-10-11 would be just more of the same.

I wish they would belt out more classics of UYI together with some good songs from CD2.

Where is Breakdown, Estranged, Coma and So Fine?

Edited by siliconmessiah

Best idea in a while!

Another setlist like 06-10-11 would be just more of the same.

I wish they would belt out more classics of UYI together with some good songs from CD2.

Where is Breakdown, Estranged, Coma and So Fine?

Perfect Crime was insane at the noblesville 91 gig in Indiana.don't care for So Fine,but breakdown and Estranged are brilliant!

Why?

You'd know 'they' would only fuck it up :shrugs:

I'm sorry, you can say their productivity MIGHT not be the same, their chemestry MIGHT not be the same, their criativity MIGHT not be the same (to you guys, that is) but you can't say their general intrumental skills is not the same. Slash is a gazillion times a better composer than Bumblefoot, but in terms of overall technical playing, you can't just say that, the same thing goes with Izzy and Fortus. These guys can play the old songs perfectly. Sometimes they fuck up, but didn't the old band? C'mon... let's be reasonable. I don't want to start no discussion but you guys are acting like spoiled kids that didn't get exactly what they wanted. Learn to live with it for Christ's sake! Don't take away another person's joy because you can't get any!!