New Years Eve VEGAS!

Snowmass

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed by the band's tour page! I like how it is only 4000 people so you know it will have that "club" feel!

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=220644084670530

Yep- I've seen a show there. Place kicks ass! About a mile or 2 off of strip. Quick cab ride or 20 minute hike from strip. Awesome venue. Was brand new when I was there. Main floor GA, balcony reserved seats, and then for big bucks they have reserved balcony tables "suites" with bottle service etc...

I wonder what song they will ring in the new year with - assuming they are even on by then lol.

Vegas is the one place where the really late start works great (between 11-11:45 cause you know they'll be on before the New Year kicks in). Esp on a Saturday/NYE night. Hopefully Bach opens. This could be 'special' IE-Bach/Duff open and Izzy guest appearance. God damn this could be really great.

Confirmed by the band's tour page! I like how it is only 4000 people so you know it will have that "club" feel!

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=220644084670530

Check the page description

Non Official Page. Follow us on Twitter!

It's on the Joints site. It's legit.

i know but the page isn't :thumbsup:

Edited by bumblecool

It would be cool if history repeated itself and they played new music there.

Chinese Democracy Tour 10th Anniversary New Year's Eve Special

Yeah that's kinda depressing...

Hopefully this will be the day they bury the Chinese Tour for good.

Signs are pointing toward the future people. Most of the interviews show that the band wants to go in the studio and make new music. So there's no reason not to have hope.

Word. I wouldn't mind it if they ended this saga with a special show where they'd play the whole record from start to finish and no encore. Axl's voice could maybe even handle it if they had a few short instrumental jams in between songs (like the one they do before Madagascar)

Signs are pointing toward the future people. Most of the interviews show that the band wants to go in the studio and make new music. So there's no reason not to have hope.

Yes, but as evidenced by the TMS interview, Axl is completely aimless and has no real goals regarding the future.

Word. I wouldn't mind it if they ended this saga with a special show where they'd play the whole record from start to finish and no encore. Axl's voice could maybe even handle it if they had a few short instrumental jams in between songs (like the one they do before Madagascar)

Yes, but as evidenced by the TMS interview, Axl is completely aimless and has no real goals regarding the future.

Or he just doesn't want to set any expectations...