Guns N' Roses show in Mönchengladbach - Germany

GUNNER PT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GN'R in negotiation to play Mönchengladbach, Germany

On the Facebook page of the venue's promoter they say, that they're planning to announce a GN'R show in Mönchengladbach, Germany the next few days. They wanted to do it on Wednsdey, but there were problems within the contracts, but they hope to solve them soon so that they can announce the show within the next days

On the Facebook page of the venue's promoter they say, that they're planning to announce a GN'R show in Mönchengladbach, Germany the next few days. They wanted to do it on Wednsdey, but there were problems within the contracts, but they hope to solve them soon so that they can announce the show within the next days

Okay. Well, I hope it's announced soon then, have put money aside for a ticket.

+1, except for the "have put money aside" part. :lol:

+1, except for the "have put money aside" part. :lol:

hehe I put money aside when I was paid two days ago cause they've been announcing shows daily and I wanna make sure I get a ticket.

Schön für die deutschen Fans, aber die Location ist dermaßen scheisse, da fahre ich lieber nach Rotterdam ins Ahoy.

Alter, Gladbach geht gar nicht.

Hockeyfeld ist ja schon schlimm genug, aber dann auch noch in Gladbach?

Die hätten stattdessen lieber nochmal in Nijmegen spielen sollen, ist nicht viel weiter und das war so geil damals in dem Park.

Sorry, here's the english translation: GLADBACH SUCKS!

Edited by watchman

^^What's wrong with it?

Everything.

It's a football thing....nevermind...

But seriously, I have never heard of any rock show of this magnitude ever being held at this venue, not even in this town. What could this mean? Chaotic organisation, horrible sound? It doesn't have to be like this but the place sure is not known to be the mecca of rock concerts in Germany. But all of a sudden they book Guns N' Roses of all bands to play there? I smell bullshit. And a no show, if Axl has a bad day.

Edited by watchman

^^What's wrong with it?

Everything.

But seriously, I have never heard of any rock show of this magnitude ever being held at this venue, not even in this town. What could this mean? Chaotic organisation, horrible sound? It doesn't have to be like this but the place sure is not known to be the mecca of rock concerts in Germany. But all of a sudden they book Guns N' Roses of all bands to play there? I smell bullshit. And a no show, if Axl has a bad day.

AHA, Supertramp, Sting, Bryan Adams and Shakira were there before so it's not that all of a sudden. Maybe not the best examples but no reason for me to stay home.

Tomorrow I'll buy tickets for Rotterdam and Mönchengladbach...

and about that football thing....Rotterdam sucks even more :rofl-lol:

^^What's wrong with it?

Everything.

AHA, Supertramp, Sting, Bryan Adams and Shakira were there before so it's not that all of a sudden. Maybe not the best examples but no reason for me to stay home.

Tomorrow I'll buy tickets for Rotterdam and Mönchengladbach...

and about that football thing....Rotterdam sucks even more :rofl-lol:

you got a point with the football thing lol

anyway, the shows yes, but from wgat i heard they all had bad sound there and we all know how picky axl is with sound so...

let's just hope for the best :thumbsup:

Oh wow, they're on sale already! :shock: Gotta buy one later today then.

Why is standing tickets cheaper than seating tickets? I mean, its when you stand you're closer to the stage?! Right...? My German is a little rusty but I'm pretty sure standing and seating is what the tickets say or?

Does anyone have a pic of the arena so I can see where seats are etc?