Guns n' Roses confirmed at Hellfest

The Glow Inc.

Really wish I could go. GN'R, Sabbath, Megadeth, Motley, Sebastian Bach, Trivium...killer lineup!

I altered your post slightly ;)

What's wrong with Baz? He's a hell of a showman, his voice is still solid, and he's got a great band.

Not to start a debate or anything, but for whatever it's worth I thought Trivium was pretty boring when they opened for Maiden in London. Don't really get all the hype :shrugs:

Really wish I could go. GN'R, Sabbath, Megadeth, Motley, Sebastian Bach, Trivium...killer lineup!

I altered your post slightly ;)

What's wrong with Baz? He's a hell of a showman, his voice is still solid, and he's got a great band.

Not to start a debate or anything, but for whatever it's worth I thought Trivium was pretty boring when they opened for Maiden in London. Don't really get all the hype :shrugs:

Trivium may be boring live(I won't disagree with that) but alot of their songs have the power and angst that the early metal bands had. Although some of their songs are bland. Baz's solo stuff is hit and miss for me. Angel Down had some very good songs on it but his latest solo offering was terrible. I find his personality to be annoying and unlikable too. But that's just my opinion, heaps of people like him and I'm not debating or arguing that :)

Refused Reunion, GnR, Sabbath... Holy shit. Why don't we have festivals like this in Germany? I would definitely go.

You get Wacken. We don't get shit in North America! :lol:

Let's team up and start our own big festival for North America. :thumbsup:

Haha, that would be interesting.

Actually, I'm excited to see what Heavy TO has lined up this year, last year it was a lot of fun, and really well organized for it's first year. It definitely had the vibe and energy of a European festival, and if they can keep tapping great acts it'll be really cool B)

It definitely had the vibe and energy of a European festival, and if they can keep tapping great acts it'll be really cool B)

What do you mean? Is there such a big difference between European and USA festivals/concerts? I didn't know that. Could you elaborate a bit?

Edited by st0n3r

Refused Reunion, GnR, Sabbath... Holy shit. Why don't we have festivals like this in Germany? I would definitely go.

Or just book a flight and go there.

Nope, I only travel internationally for Iron Maiden ;)

Rumors are floating around that Maiden might be making an appearance at Graspop as well. Just rumors for now though.

Rumors are floating around that Maiden might be making an appearance at Graspop as well. Just rumors for now though.

Not likely IMO. Little comments here and there from a couple band members have hinted that there will be no European shows in 2012. We'll see though. Either way, I don't plan on flying abroad for Maiden until the Maiden England tour, unless there's a year without North American dates between now and then. I'd really liek to spend a solid 2 and half or 3 weeks doing European shows on that tour ;)

Not likely IMO. Little comments here and there from a couple band members have hinted that there will be no European shows in 2012. We'll see though. Either way, I don't plan on flying abroad for Maiden until the Maiden England tour, unless there's a year without North American dates between now and then. I'd really liek to spend a solid 2 and half or 3 weeks doing European shows on that tour ;)

Well, I heard they dropped hints here and there that they might play jsut a couple of date shere and there this summer. Ah well, the future will prove one of us right or wrong. :D