3 NEW TOUR DATES

JAxlMorrison

Orlandos venue already has an act on that day :shrugs:

Hmmm, so it does. That's certainly odd.

You beat me to it just called and the lady talked to her manager and he said keep checking back so maybe Iced Earth and Symphony X with Warbringer cancelled HELL YEAH! also Bach is gonna be there

Iced Earth and Symphony X with Warbringer

Buy Iced Earth and Symphony X with Warbringer concert tickets for the show at House of Blues Orlando

Saturday 03/03/2012

Doors: 06:00 PM

Show: 07:00 PM

Prices:

$22.00 - General Admission Standing

$25.00 - Day of Show General Admission Sta

Ages: all

House of Blues Orlando

1490 E. Buena Vista Dr.

Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

(407) 934-BLUE (2583)

Driving Directions

Edited by seanaxl22

Believe it or not, the HoB Orlando is a great venue to see a show at (probably the best sound in Florida), but the management is STRANGE! Since it is on Disney property, Disney has final say in what shows they can book. They tend to book a lot of shows that Disney winds up considering "too metal." They will wait to the last minute, then move the show to Club Firestone downtown. I suspect that may be what happens here - Iced Earth will be moved. (By the way - Iced Earth puts on a KILLER show).

Orlandos venue already has an act on that day :shrugs:

Hmmm, so it does. That's certainly odd.

You beat me to it just called and the lady talked to her manager and he said keep checking back so maybe Iced Earth and Symphony X with Warbringer cancelled HELL YEAH! also Bach is gonna be there

Iced Earth and Symphony X with Warbringer

Buy Iced Earth and Symphony X with Warbringer concert tickets for the show at House of Blues Orlando

Saturday 03/03/2012

Doors: 06:00 PM

Show: 07:00 PM

Prices:

$22.00 - General Admission Standing

$25.00 - Day of Show General Admission Sta

Ages: all

House of Blues Orlando

1490 E. Buena Vista Dr.

Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

(407) 934-BLUE (2583)

Driving Directions

These FUCKERS! I love GnR, Axl and the whole shebang. But SRSLY?! I bought AC tickets because I figured there wouldn't be a Philly show. AC is 2.5 hrs away from me. The Elcectric Factory is 45 minutes in bad traffic. I have a 2.5 year old, so I CANNOT buy tickets for both. Anybody need AC tickets who could buy the Philly tickets, and we could meet in the middle on Thursday or something and trade?

Sorry for being a bitch about it, but this is the 2nd time I've bought tickets and my baby mama couldn't come with me, and she could make the philly one, and it's a GODDAMN pain in the ass!

Edited by GnRDuff1