"Axl was putting the finishing touches on the new album"

SWINGTRADER

Don’t worry, Guns N’ Roses fans. Axl is still coming to Southwest Florida.

It didn’t look promising last week, though.

GNR was supposed to kick off the Southern leg of its “Chinese Democracy” tour Oct. 20 in Jacksonville, but

that show got rescheduled for Oct. 31. Then its Nashville stop Sunday was canceled altogether.

But those changes weren’t because of poor ticket sales or Axl Rose’s mood, said John Stoll, president of

West Palm Beach promoter Fantasma Productions, Inc.

The head Gunner just got hung up in the recording studio.

“He was putting the finishing touches on the new album,” Stoll said. “But now Axl’s in town (in Miami), and he

has been rehearsing for two days.”

Guns N’ Roses were set to start the Southern tour in Sunrise Tuesday night. The Nashville show couldn’t be

rescheduled, so they added another stop in Puerto Rico, Stoll said. Full Article

Source: http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...2/61024040/1075

here's a link to the radio station K-rock . it has live streaming http://www.96krock.com/index.php?page=33

These shows are not selling well . Too bad. I also don't loike the fact that he was putting finishing touches on the album a week ago. This thing is not coming out this yr.

Edited by jack99

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a joke you idiots :rolleyes: it's been with Axl sense 99 :rofl-lol:

Can somebody translate this. I have no idea what this clown is talking about. I'd think twice before calling other people idiots, buddy.

One more thing...

UPDATE: BH is no longer in GNR.

That was a joke you idiots :rolleyes: it's been with Axl sense 99 :rofl-lol:

Can somebody translate this. I have no idea what this clown is talking about. I'd think twice before calling other people idiots, buddy.

One more thing...

UPDATE: BH is no longer in GNR.

He can stilll use buckethead avatar if he wants dude.

If Axl was indeed putting the finishing touches on the album, I give up on this year. He said 26 of 32 songs were nearly done in January.

A while back management confirmed that once recording had finished GNR would of completed recording for two albums. Maybe the first was done a few weeks back?

Probably removing bucketheads guitar parts and adding Bumblefoots :) IF he hasn't finished the vocals yet.....

Bumblefoot has already said he won't be on the album unfortunately, but that doesn't necessarily mean Buckets will stay because Robin and Richard may have replaced them.

essentially axl has been talking it up to create the hype .....i think that mixing/mastering would be best case scenario .....nobody really knows how complete the album is because nobody talks about it.....why does nobody in the band talk about it?....because they are a little embarrassed at how long its taking,

so it wont be this year...maybe mid 2007

Edited by motownjunkie

Charles Runnells of News-Press.com reports that GUNS N' ROSES was supposed to kick off the Southern leg of its "Chinese Democracy" tour Oct. 20 in Jacksonville, but that show got rescheduled for Oct. 31. Then its Nashville stop Sunday was canceled.

But those changes weren't because of poor ticket sales or singer Axl Rose's mood, said John Stoll, president of West Palm Beach promoter Fantasma Productions Inc.

The head Gunner just got hung up in the recording studio.

"He was putting the finishing touches on the new album," Stoll said. 'But now Axl's in town (in Miami), and he has been rehearsing for two days.'

GUNS N' ROSES were set to start the Southern tour in Sunrise on Tuesday night.

Because of the Nashville cancellation, the group added another stop in Puerto Rico, Stoll said.

Ticket sales have been strong throughout Florida — the Sunrise show was almost sold out Tuesday morning — but the Estero show has lots of good seats left, said Jeff Hickox, regional marketing manager for Beasley Broadcast Group.

The concert is the centerpiece of K-Rock's 20th-annual Birthday Bash. The radio station is part of the Beasley Group.

Germain Arena is about 60 percent sold out for the show, Hickox said, but the radio station had hoped for more. The arena can hold 8,300 people for concerts.

"Ticket sales aren't what we thought they'd be," Hickox said.

Still, Hickox said that isn't unusual. Many big shows don’t sell out until the last minute, and there are always a lot of walk-up sales at the box office the day of the event.

source blabbermouth