AXL ROSE on a Bull

there is no dana only zool

(*with the quickness: God's honest truth- I JUST woke up after dreaming seeing GN'R in a concert at Osaka Japan play Jungle with some hot Asain chick next to me grabbing me and singing along the entire time... I wake to read the following:)

source: blabbermouth/ny post

The following item was reported by the New York Post's Page Six:

South Beach revelers have found themselves a new party pal in GUNS N' ROSES front man Axl Rose. Witnesses at Miami nightclub Snatch earlier this week said the rocker rolled in with a few tour mates from Eric Clapton's crew and stayed until 5 a.m. His debaucheries included a five-minute ride on a mechanical bull and a saucy show from his girlfriend, who spent the night dancing on poles and bar tables. The next night at his concert in Fort Lauderdale, Rose told the audience, "I don't remember where I was . . . but I know it had something to do with a mechanical bull."

Axl fucking rules.

. . . Witnesses at Miami nightclub Snatch earlier this week said the rocker rolled in with a few tour mates from Eric Clapton's crew . . .

This would be Derek Trucks?

This is off topic (sorry, maybe a new 'Derek Trucks' post?), but this guy seems to be popping up constantly in Axl land. Curious to know more about that relationship.

. . . Witnesses at Miami nightclub Snatch earlier this week said the rocker rolled in with a few tour mates from Eric Clapton's crew . . .

This would be Derek Trucks?

This is off topic (sorry, maybe a new 'Derek Trucks' post?), but this guy seems to be popping up constantly in Axl land. Curious to know more about that relationship.

Eric Clapton played in Miami a few nights ago. Maybe thats why..

Now you´re mocking Axl´s girlfriend Madison? :rolleyes:

I just made an observation my dear.

Why are your panties in such a twist today honey? I've noticed every post you've made over the past 24 hours has taken an unprovoked shot at another member who's simply expressing an opinion or observation. Maybe it's time to change your meds. ;)