(If you want to join the fun just say so and you'll be added to the member list in alphabetical order.) Book Club Members:
Tori72 Club Rules:
1. Forum rules obviously still apply.
2. Process of selection:
-Each month members take turns at being the four people who each nominate one book.
-Everyone has one vote. The book that receives the most votes is the book of the month and the person who nominated that book will receive one point next to their name.
-If your nominated book is not chosen and you wish to nominate that same book again the next time you are a nominator, then all votes it receives will be doubled each time you do this.
3. To keep the book selection diverse and fair, ideally we should all participate and read whatever the book is even if it's not in our comfort zone/typical genre. But of course if you're busy or simply want to opt out now and then, you won't be punished
4. Discussion and analysis of the book of the month is during the last few days before the next vote as well as throughout the month but please provide spoiler warnings at all times. You can say as much or as little about each book as you desire, whether that's praise or criticism.
5. All books are allowed. Fiction or non-fiction. When nominating you can choose whatever you want, it doesn't have to be a famous classic but keep it within reason, i.e. not something expensive or unreasonably long.
6. No fanfiction or junk like 'groupie books' talking about how many rockstars they've sucked off.