Suggestions For The Forum

Guest Sweet Tooth

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why base it on how many posts? Then people will just endlessly spam in the vague hope of their work being deemed worthy of recognition. Jeez, declare yourself the poster of the month, if it makes you that happy - it is incredibly meaningless. People aren't going to, firstly - look back on it and go, damn - during X month of X year I was the best poster for a month on MYGNRFORUM.com and like put it on their CV, and secondly - give a rats about something that is incredibly subjective. Even if it is based of quality, you would have to quantify it - and that wastes time and resources. If you want to make a shrine to yourself, go ahead - really good plan.

Guest banaszkiewicz
Jeez, declare yourself the poster of the month, if it makes you that happy - it is incredibly meaningless. People aren't going to, firstly - look back on it and go, damn - during X month of X year I was the best poster for a month on MYGNRFORUM.com and like put it on their CV, and secondly - give a rats about something that is incredibly subjective. Even if it is based of quality, you would have to quantify it - and that wastes time and resources. If you want to make a shrine to yourself, go ahead - really good plan.

why so against this? its just to have fun on the forum, nothing else

More moderators.

Me.

Seconded.

And I say we have an Anything Goes section where actually ANYTHING GOES. I'm sick of getting multiple warnings for being just a little off topic. There should be a section where post count isn't counted and you can let us retards run wild! :drevil:

Edited by Moop

More moderators.

Me.

Seconded.

And I say we have an Anything Goes section where actually ANYTHING GOES. I'm sick of getting multiple warnings for being just a little off topic. There should be a section where post count isn't counted and you can let us retards run wild! :drevil:

:lol: I have to agree. Some of the funniest threads get deleted. :(

I think we need a drummer smilely emoticon thing too. There's three guitars!

Edited by AxlsAngel

Yes. In all fairness, I understand why they want to keep a "literally anything goes" section away from the forum, one usually decreases forums crediblity but there is a apparent need for it. A "literally anything goes" section would also serve the more serious threads when purely idiotic posts, off-topic discussion and similar would be kept in the "literally anything goes".