Suggestions For The Forum

Guest Sweet Tooth

And I say we have an Anything Goes section where actually ANYTHING GOES. I'm sick of getting multiple warnings for being just a little off topic. There should be a section where post count isn't counted and you can let us retards run wild! :drevil:

Yes. In all fairness, I understand why they want to keep a "literally anything goes" section away from the forum, one usually decreases forums crediblity but there is a apparent need for it. A "literally anything goes" section would also serve the more serious threads when purely idiotic posts, off-topic discussion and similar would be kept in the "literally anything goes".

Credibility? Like there's some sort of annual forum get together at the Apollo where only the most esteemed forums are invited? :lol: It's a FORUM, man. I doubt people are gonna stop joining if they see there's one tiny section that allows people to post what they want.

Frankly, I don't see a problem with adding that extra section. If post count is negated (which i know is possible) in that one section, people still need to stick to the rules (except for that stupid "MESSAGE HAS TO MAKE SENSE" communist bullshit. That's like saying "RULE #2, NO FUN! NO HAPPINESS ALLOWED!!"). You can even have the section Protected like the Downloads section if you're afraid of what unregistered users will think. Also, you have a great point that all the serious threads will have less stupid posts in them, because most stupid posts will be directed to the other section.

There ya have it. Give me ONE good reason why this new kickass section wouldn't be a good idea. MOOP DEMANDS IT! :krider:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Maybe when a thread is deleted PM the author to explain why. Otherwise we get a bunch of people asking why it was deleted in the support section.

It would be better if the people who got their threads deleted sent a pm to a Admin or Global Moderator instead of making these threads. I got a thread locked once, so I sent a pm to Madison asking why and received a pm explaining why a short while later. I'm sure they wouldn't mind answering those questions if they got them in a pm.

Guest banaszkiewicz
How about, whenever we hold out Annual Forum Awards thingy, the winners get little icons or something added to their profile saying what they won for and what year. I don't know, it's just an idea...

thatd be cool!

like soldier and their medals haha

And warning people who use vulgar language and be horribly indecent to someone. <_<

Oh please, if people got warned for using vulgar language, half this forum would be banned. Join a Pokemon forum if you don't want any naughty words.

Guest banaszkiewicz
not banning people who have an opinion

What happened?

iceman24 happened

if you have facebook...check out the mygnr group there to see the exact post

What happened?

iceman24 happened

Ah, that sucks. He was a pretty good poster. Can't you just tell those of us who don't have FB? :confused:

What happened?

iceman24 happened

Ah, that sucks. He was a pretty good poster. Can't you just tell those of us who don't have FB? :confused:

He's been suspended for a month, and no we can't tell you because we'd probably get banned ourselves. :lol:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

What are you talikng about? Is Iceman banned? :confused:

Why?

Can somebody give me a link to this facebookgroup. I dont think I'm able to find it myself.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

what are your suggestions?

Hello, and thanks for add.

When I was a guest I could read the forum. When I registered my registration had to be approved. This took some time as the admin was not online when I registered. While I was waiting for admin approval of my registration I could no longer view the forum because I didn't yet have approved access.

This is pretty retarded since a guest could still read the forum but I couldn't simply because I registered. You need to change this.

I do, however, love the fact that when registering the system tells you if the screen name you selected is already taken before you finish registering. Very slick. It's the first time I have ever seen this feature on any board.

I also find the orange or gold coloured font too small in each section of the forum. It should be at least one size larger, or if possible, all thread titles should appear in capital letters. The current lower case titles are hard to read and I have 20/20 vision.

As for other suggestions to improve this coolio board, I would recommend you get W. Axl Rose to sign up here and become a daily poster.

Good luck with that, though.

Edited by Kid Chaos

I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything but, that has been going on for a long time. I think everyone can agree with me when I say one of the unwritten rules of the forum is if you don't agree with madison your ass is getting banned. Whatever, people know who they're fucking with they should know better...

I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything but, that has been going on for a long time. I think everyone can agree with me when I say one of the unwritten rules of the forum is if you don't agree with madison your ass is getting banned. Whatever, people know who they're fucking with they should know better...

Well, somebody had to say it. :lol: