Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arnold layne

RN'R's signature thread.

Awesome! I used the brightness and contrast feature like you told me to do, and I kind of fixed it up a little bit. It looks different than yours though, angel of death, because I did in layers. You probably couldn't of done that because it was in JPEG. Thanks for the advice!

OLD

AxlRose2.jpg

NEW

AxlRose2-1.jpg

UseYourAppetite, I couldn't put your first picture in the signature because of coloration and cutting out the image properly. I successfully put in the other one though. Pardon my lousy cutting, this is only my third day with this program.

Anyway...

UYA.jpg

UYA2.jpg

oasis2nz4.jpg

oasis3kv2.jpg

I'm still very new at this program, so this is probably as simple as you can get. :) I like it though, being that this is one of my favorite albums.

Awesome! I used the brightness and contrast feature like you told me to do, and I kind of fixed it up a little bit. It looks different than yours though, angel of death, because I did in layers. You probably couldn't of done that because it was in JPEG. Thanks for the advice!

OLD

AxlRose2.jpg

NEW

AxlRose2-1.jpg

Those are fucking badass.

Could you make me one. :)

74135841.jpg

1131515_420x275_mb_art_R0.jpg

I want one something like yours. Ozzy in the middle with 'Ozzy' on one side, and 'Osbourne' on the other.

Take your time. :)

Hmm. I'm having some difficulties with this computer at the moment. Sorry Axls_Shorts_Rule, I'll gladly make you a signature, I just need to fix a couple of things first...

Like I said, my Photoshop is just messed up at the moment. I can't render images for some reason. I could probably get it done, but I need an easier photo of Ozzy to render. I'm sorry its taking so long.