A thankyou note from Eric

eRomano

DATE: Nov. 24, 2008

SOURCE: Eric Romano, Webmaster, www.mygnrforum.com

TITLE: A thankyou note from Eric

TEXT: Having Axl Rose personally thank me in the Chinese Democracy CD booklet is indeed an honor.

This honor would not have been possible without the help from the moderating team over the years:

-Madison: Has been a Forum member from day one, and later became co-admin/Global moderator. She's spent more time on this forum than anybody else, starting discussion threads in the beginning to help get the Forum starting, recruiting members, moderating the discussions to prevent the threads from being overrun with spam while still allowing freedom of speech, helping me organize the Forum based on what she thought members wanted and needed (such as the ANYTHING GOES section), getting info from the GNR camp from former GNR manager Merck to answer members questions. The forum would not have been this size and success without her help. Her presence and dedication to the Forum and to Guns N' Roses is truly impressive.

-highvoltage: Extremely loyal Global Moderator. High is from Australia, many time zones away and down under, but very present on the Forum and very communicative. He's usually the first person I talk to on MSN in the morning. He's greets with a "good morning" and keeps up to date on any developments or forum problems in the time I was sleeping.

-Montrealer: Another dedicated moderator, hard core GNR fan, and friend (in real life). Keeping me up to date on any issues, concerts or Forum problems via phone, SMS, MSN. Thanks Montrealer for putting up with me being car sick when travelling between GNR concerts..

-UK SUBS: A long time Global Moderator. He will always speak his mind, but will never be quick to "take sides", and has always been sensible to everyone's arguments. UK SUBS definately has diplomatic talents.

-All the moderators: Moderators for their help in enforcing Forum rules and helping discussions run smoothly. Their job isn’t easy at times. I also want to thank the past members of the moderating team for their contribution to the Forum.

-Forum members: Forum members just like you have made this Forum what it is. Thank you!

The success of MYGNRFORUM.COM over the years as the biggest GNR related online community is not only one of a one man show. A lot of work has been put into it by many different people, very often work that might not have been visible or seem tangible for Forum members.

I could not have done it alone and wish to share the mention of my name in the CD booklet with the whole moderating team and the Forum members. You all deserve it!

And thank you Axl for the great music!

Eric Romano (admin)

SOURCE: Eric Romano, Webmaster, www.mygnrforum.com

RELATED DISCUSSION: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=130459