Don't Cry original vs. Don't Cry alternate

Don't Cry original lyrics vs. alternate  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't Cry Alt. Just for the way Axl sings/screaches out the last bit of the last verse:

And when you're in need of someone

My heart won't deny you

So many seem so lonely

With no one left to cry to baby

that definitely helps it take the cake

I like don't cry alt better,

it seems sadder, or something..

Don't Cry Alt. is utter crap. It's so obvious how the lyrics have jsut being pasted on top of the orignal's music, not to mention the original is a lot more melodic and the verses actually relate more better to the chorus.

LOL what are they going to do,

record EVERYTHING over again?

dolt.

The original sounds more like GN'R, but there are a few lines that I really love in the ALT. version too.

Exactly what I was going to say. Usually I will listen to the original but there are times when the mood strikes and I'll play the alternate. I love them both either way.

Don't Cry Alt. is utter crap. It's so obvious how the lyrics have jsut being pasted on top of the orignal's music, not to mention the original is a lot more melodic and the verses actually relate more better to the chorus.

LOL what are they going to do,

record EVERYTHING over again?

dolt.

I meant as in like the part at the end of the original's 2nd verse "and the times...." The "baayayaybee" part is left on in the Alt. and it sounds so tupid mixed with the Alt. lyrics. Major filler song along with Get in the ring, Shotgun Blues, Live and Let die, Yesterdays and bad Apples.