Third single Street of Dreams (new picture page10)

I dont know if it has been discussed, I've been away for a while because of my work...

Street of Dreams is the next single right? I have the promotional single since last week. Its strange cause I did a quick search in the GnR foruns and no one is talking about this...or is it just my impression? The promotional single has a distorted image of a chinese woman smoking in the cover.

Edited by Journeyman

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we see a picture of it please

this will sound stupid, but im getting a hard time posting pictures here...maybe i'm not doing it right. I posted in another forum, and wanted to post them here...if someone explains eheh.

Im not a radio DJ but im inside the music business

aaaah, should have been TIL, but sod is a good song for the next single as well.

'This I Love' is too corny. Axl would be ripped apart.

I really don't think so, but you aren't alone with that POV

ok, journeyman sent me the pics via email, thanks dude, good stuff

sod1wa3.jpg

sod2jk7.jpg

Uh...it looks fake to me. :shrugs:

The text on the pamphlet looks like it was done in Paint.

I thought that about the text too, but I don't think anyone could be bothered to fake something like that at this point. Meh :mellow:

sod1wa3.jpg

sod2jk7.jpg

The text on the pamphlet looks like it was done in Paint. Also, I don't think radio promos usually have artwork on the discs...

thats a bit ignorant...i could send you pictures of all the promos I have...but then again, why bother. Believe it if you want..i know its the real deal, its directly from the record company...and i dont think they are faking it

sod1wa3.jpg

sod2jk7.jpg

The text on the pamphlet looks like it was done in Paint. Also, I don't think radio promos usually have artwork on the discs...

thats a bit ignorant...i could send you pictures of all the promos I have...but then again, why bother. Believe it if you want..i know its the real deal, its directly from the record company...and i dont think they are faking it

Calling ER ignorant is like calling Axl reliable.

and I think its fake too. I remember the other demos being a blank gold Cd, nothing with an asian hooker on the front. And the shit on the left gives 100 times more info than anything they have given in the past with demos.

Edited by Gnr Bar

sod1wa3.jpg

sod2jk7.jpg

I believe you! Please show any other promo pics U have.

sod1wa3.jpg

sod2jk7.jpg

You just have to understand how often people (used to) post fake artwork, etc.; I guess I've become more cynical. Wasn't intended as an insult towards you. I think as Allen said, at this point it wouldn't make sense to be creating fakes anymore.

That being said, I have to say, I think the artwork is pretty shoddy looking...

You just have to understand how often people (used to) post fake artwork, etc.; I guess I've become more cynical. Wasn't intended as an insult towards you. I think as Allen said, at this point it wouldn't make sense to be creating fakes anymore.

That being said, I have to say, I think the artwork is pretty shoddy looking...

I know the GnR fans are used to a lot of bs...i know its hard to believe stuff. I also was surprised when this showed up at the the record company, since noone was taoling about a new single...but hey, it is here...i dont know it it is the right choice or not...and we desperatly need a video!

Trixareforkids - yes, there is a promotional cd for Better. Its like the CD promotional cd, but the cover is in black.

The promotional single has a distorted image of a chinese woman smoking in the cover.

Maybe it isn't fake. :shrugs:

The woman sure seems to me to be Bai Ling, Mickey R's current squeeze.

mickeynbai.jpg

I don't think this would be a bad choice for a single. This is the most old school sounding of the new tracks.

As for the TIL question. I think yes, he'd get ripped by some idiots if he released it as a single. But, if he'd hook up with the Twight folks and released it with the New Moon movie, he'd sell MILLIONS of copies. I can't really imagine him doing that though. He does a good job of keeping the GnR image up. I think there would have to be a young woman in his life like a niece or something who was in love with the series to go for it. My daughter sure would be happy though. :P