Third single Street of Dreams (new picture page10)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been officially announced - moron. I simply said "I was hoping it was going to be "If The World" - so why don't you shut your illiterate fucking mouth you attention seeking cunt. Your opinion is worth shit. You are a useless, pathetic, piece of garbage. No one gives a shit about you or what you think, which is why you're here getting all pissed about 'Axl Rose' on the Internet or whatever. LOL! Monkey...

2978672439_99d6c2d584.jpg

Well, actually ... a proper single release with a proper video would be a brand new, ground-breaking idea. This has never been done before! :xmasssanta:

lol, not lately anyway.

It seems weird to do a single and video now for a cd that's almost a year old, but it would be nice if something was done. If/when there's a tour it would be nice to have some form of promotion too.

If the dates in Canada are real, I wonder if GNR will decide to actually play dates in the US? It would be nice if they did tour their own country for a change.

• 2 years later...

I guess everyone's posting like it's still 2009?

So uhh ... based on what Axl said, now that CD finally came out I am 100% confident we will have volumes 2 and 3 of the trilogy by 2012. Can't wait, it's gonna be so awesome!!

I think you are being excessively over extraoptimistic.

Just you wait until CD2 comes out in 2010. You'll be sorry you ever doubted me.

I guess everyone's posting like it's still 2009?

So uhh ... based on what Axl said, now that CD finally came out I am 100% confident we will have volumes 2 and 3 of the trilogy by 2012. Can't wait, it's gonna be so awesome!!

Now can you imagine if someone said 'you naive people...its Axl afterall! We wil not hear new music soon' people would bash the guy to death. He'd be a hater, people would explain that now that Chinese is out he'd release the trilogy until 2012, etc. That being said Im excited for the Better vid! It didnt come out yet because they were waiting for the new tour... now that they've got Slash's proper replacement Im sure CD will be re-released later this year and the vid will be out in December. Also, in a few months we'll have a November Rain-like kind of vid so the next album will sell a lot more next year. Im hoping that this new lineup is writing together so this is the excuse as to why they werent on tour until now...! I mean Ashba co wrote the last Motley Crue album so ya can only think about Axl being in a studio with him and the other guys writing stuff for the next album. He's a kickass producer...a much better musician than that sloppy guy Finck. Have you seen his dementia collection @ Ashba Swag?!? You totally must see it!! Anyway Axl is a marketing genius...he waited for the CD sales drop a lil bit so he would do all of this and it would sell like if it was a new album...I love the guy!! Oh and cant wait to hear Brain's remixes as he is another genius! I say release it as a single and you can only win. Add The General, Checkmate and Atlas to the Chinese re-release and Guns is gonna be the world's biggest band again. Cant fkn wait!!

Edited by Bruno Poeys

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...