Third single Street of Dreams (new picture page10)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITW better be the big summer single. Axl, good luck with this song, it's a classic.

Don't you think they should release ITW now then, because if SOD performs like Better did that is it for singles off this album. Releasing something new like ITW for the make or break single seems a better idea to me than a song that has essentially been in circulation for 8 years now.

ITW better be the big summer single. Axl, good luck with this song, it's a classic.

Don't you think they should release ITW now then, because if SOD performs like Better did that is it for singles off this album. Releasing something new like ITW for the make or break single seems a better idea to me than a song that has essentially been in circulation for 8 years now.

I think SOD is the safest bet for a single because it sounds like old school GN'R. Regardless of it being in circulation. ITW is so different in its sound, despite its fantastic melodies, it may alienate many narrow-minded people out there.

Ali

Streat of Dreams is amazing, man this album is amazing, i just heard the radio edit, why did they cut those few seconds off the interlude part, damn, that part is beautiful...

Also If the World, my favorite song of the record since i heard the leak, that needs to be a single but with a great video a nd promotion, and for sure it's gonna be a hit.

I'm in Charlottetown (Canada), and heard Street of Dreams on the radio here. I think it was on Wednesday. I didn't catch the lead into it, if there was one, so I don't know if it was announced as a new GNR single or if they just play songs from the album from time to time. All I know for sure was I was at the gym and while switching songs on my iPod noticed the song playing over the radio there was Street of Dreams.

I'm not promoting this album, unfortunately. What's done is done. ITW has potential to be a pussy cruising summer anthem so I think it's best to wait since it's only February. Some songs are seasonal and ITW is summer.