Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

As some of you already know Slash has apparently joined Twitter as SlashHudson. The account hasn't been confirmed yet but has had some pretty accurate information way before it was elsewhere available so either it's him or someone lonely & creepy following the master around - I don't care.

Here's his Twitter page: http://twitter.com/SlashHudson

So please post and discuss little updates here... you know the drill.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As some of you already know Slash has apparently joined Twitter as SlashHudson. The account hasn't been confirmed yet but has had some pretty accurate information way before it was elsewhere available so either it's him or someone lonely & creepy following the master around - I don't care.

Here's his Twitter page: http://twitter.com/SlashHudson

So please post and discuss little updates here... you know the drill.

Yeah, I've been following it the last two weeks. Didn't think it was legit at first, but (like you said) the info on it is posted before Slash basically posts the same info on his myspace so it must be legit imo.

Good stuff and I think it's cool Slash is keeping us updated!

I laughed at that too!! Interesting to read what Slash gets up to day to day.

What do you think of this Twitter.I think it's a bit shit in general to be honnest,it's cool to read these things from people i am interested in like Slash but it's like facebook with status only.

We went to downtown Las Vegas today, what a great hang, I havent been there in years.

Slash gets around Saturday he was with his family at the "Kids Choice Awards" Saturday night he did a concert and Sunday he is in Vegas. Busy man.

We went to downtown Las Vegas today, what a great hang, I havent been there in years.

Slash gets around Saturday he was with his family at the "Kids Choice Awards" Saturday night he did a concert and Sunday he is in Vegas. Busy man.

Yeah and before the "Kids Choice Awards" he was also in Vegas with his family. I guess when you're rich and famous and in demand like Slash that's how you get to live. All that I can say is Slash's wife and boys are extremely lucky to live such a full and exciting life.

Isn't Wednesday the day he gives his Weekly Update blog on his myspace?

Yeah I thought it was Wednesday also. I could use an update about VR it has been 1 year now. I hope he says something about that.