RapidFire

People who don't think it's Axl are deaf. He sounds different because he is young and figuring it out. Yet I think he still sounds awesome. Axl's peak years were the mid-to-late '80s. Listen to how awesome it is at the end of that clip.

I hope these songs eventually come out. Any Axl material is cool for me to hear.

Mind you, Kevin Lawrence COULD have released this at Gn'R peak if he truly wanted to cash in.

I think part of the problem is when they were planning on putting it out, the GNR name was going to be used more prominently to promote it.

People who don't think it's Axl are deaf. He sounds different because he is young and figuring it out. Yet I think he still sounds awesome. Axl's peak years were the mid-to-late '80s. Listen to how awesome it is at the end of that clip.

I hope these songs eventually come out. Any Axl material is cool for me to hear.

Mind you, Kevin Lawrence COULD have released this at Gn'R peak if he truly wanted to cash in.

I think part of the problem is when they were planning on putting it out, the GNR name was going to be used more prominently to promote it.

I'm reading the history of Rapidfire now on their website. Very long and a lot of legalese. But from what I've gathered thus far, Kevin first made the public aware of the Rapidfire recordings after seeing Cleopatra records marketing the Hollywood Rose demos as the first studio demos Axl ever recorded. And that's when Kevin got hit with the cease and desist from Axl's lawyers. Still reading.

Sounds a bit like LA Guns. That might be down to the productions values.

Deff sounds like the beginnings of Axl's rock voice, which peeked around the end of AFD - beginning of UYI (tour).. then turned to Mickey Mouse..

Edited by vaida

^im pretty sure it's not legit. That said, I do remember there was one sample or track that surfaced a few years ago and was purported to be rapid fire. Anyone remember what I'm talking about?

If you shoot an email to the guy running rapidfire1983.com you automatically get added to his mailing list for Rapidfire updates. I've only ever had 2 emails in years, the first being that huge legalese document giving the entire history of Rapidfire, the second being this Youtube clip to celebrate the 30 year anniversary. It's legit :)

• 5 weeks later...

Excuse me, but what evidence do you have of this? Just because you've posted over 2000 times in 1.5 short years, it doesn't mean you can simply expect everyone to beleive everything you say. You should be paying attention at school, not reading gnr forums all day long.

Read a few post earlier. The e-mail is the proof

He sounded like Ronnie James Dio

no

Edited by Crash Diet