OFFICIAL 'TAIPEI, TAIWAN 11/12/09' SHOW THREAD

Gordon Comstock

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What'll be 11pm/midnight Taiwan time on December 11th?

Nice.. 6,292 posts and still not able to use google to look something like that up...

Google "time zones" and you can match it up to whatever time you want.

Coincidentally I googled time-and-date shortly afterwards. Around 4pm (UK time) it'll be midnight in Taiwan, that's a guess at when Axl and co will hit the stage.

Personally I will like the shows regardless of what they play. Same set lists from before or more new material. Although I am looking forward to a more Chinese heavy set list.

And since Bach is touring with Guns again, I think it would be awesome if he and Axl jammed some of the Angel Down songs instead of My Michelle.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Sebastian Bach!" then they rip into Back In The Saddle. Fuck yea.

Personally I will like the shows regardless of what they play. Same set lists from before or more new material. Although I am looking forward to a more Chinese heavy set list.

And since Bach is touring with Guns again, I think it would be awesome if he and Axl jammed some of the Angel Down songs instead of My Michelle.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Sebastian Bach!" then they rip into Back In The Saddle. Fuck yea.

Agree about Bach. You'd think they'd want to switch up whatever song Bach inevitably guests on this time out. But who knows, they may just be comfortable doing My Michelle together again. Either way, it'll be fun to watch!

Wow I really have trouble believing they're really going to tour. I'm not someone who bitches about setlists, but I've watched the Chicago 92 show from GNR today and man did I love that setlist: Patience, Double Takin Jive, Civil War, Welcome to the jungle, You could be mine, Wild Horses cover(love it), and mostly COMA, man I had forgotten how AWESOME that song was, I think it's one of my very favourite GNR songs ever, wow they should really bring it back someday.

I hope they bring back some old songs like Coma, and play mostly new stuff (This I love, Catcher in the rhye, Scraped -YES-, There was a time, Prostitute, IRS, and the other obvious).

This tour is going to be really very exciting, can't wait to see how Ashba pulls off the songs, if Bumblefoot crafted new stuff around the riffs, man and Dizzy Reed's gonna be there, Pitman probably, Tommy Stinson, RIchard Fortus, fuck this will be awesome!!! And of course Axl will be a double surprise both on how well he sings the new songs that we haven't heard live yet (and if he kept the great voice he had in 06 and 07), and how he looks haha.

Good stuff coming that's for sure!

Edited by D..