Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Just now, lame ass security said:

The illuminati and the Da Vinci Code thinks that damn thing is confusing.

And then I interpret it, your head really starts to spin.

Maybe the cowboy hat is Duff.  He wears one sometimes as does Axl so one of them ends up happy.

2 hours ago, cineater said:

I didn't noticed the shamrock for March.  3 albums?

3 legs of the world tour

5 stars (full reunion).  Double the excitement?

What's the cowboy hat for?

Reading way to much into that. :lol:

Ive been t hinking all of this as well....working out the exclamation marks....whats the clover  or leaf represent?.

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I think the axe might be for Slash (axeman --> guitarist). Or maybe about both Axl and Slash? :lol:

I agree with @soons post. Axe would be for axle. Or maybe someone has an axe to grind?.

26 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Ive been t hinking all of this as well....working out the exclamation marks....whats the clover  or leaf represent?.

I agree with @soons post. Axe would be for axle. Or maybe someone has an axe to grind?.

The lucky clover is for St Patrick's day, March 17th.  Fuck it's a Tuesday. :lol:

Doesn't Axl end every show in the cowboy hat?  That could symbolize the end of the plans.

I want to change that 3 albums to double new album, double DVD's and double live album.

Edited by cineater
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

The shamrock simply stands for Duff, she used it way before to represent Axl (🌹) Slash (🎩) and Duff (🍀) see below

• Thanks 1

On 12/30/2019 at 6:06 PM, itsprettytiedup said:

Susan just confirmed an USA stadium tour :facepalm:

La imagen puede contener: una persona, texto

No no no no no no no

On 12/30/2019 at 10:57 PM, Sydney Fan said:

Or ACDC. They would have to be the 2 biggest bands to co headline with. If that happens hope Dirty Honey get support.

Yes Dirty Honey

On 31/12/2019 at 4:07 PM, 123191 said:

Post got edited to remove the reference and all comments about the USA dates have been deleted. Whoops!

They can't be that lame! :facepalm:

How can we expect proper communication with us. When they are incapable to communicate among themselves!

Do they want us to believe there is no U.S. tour now? :rolleyes: 

On 4.1.2020 at 1:55 AM, vloors said:

Ahh fortus your shameless promos for your sig guitar just blew up in your face :facepalm:

Screenshot_20200104-115340_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200104-115350_Instagram.jpg

Ouch, but how should he know? You can't blame him, apart from that this advertising is becoming quite annoying 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SAU3R said:

I don't know how to post Screenshots but 6h ago, 4tus replied: "I'm so sorry to hear about your step daughter. Yeah that Falcon will be with you forever. What a beautiful Christmas present." 

That's a graceful way for him to reply. Good on Richard for that :)

• Like 3