Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

6 hours ago, Padme said:

Maybe that's the name of the new album :lol:

Blabbermouth: 

'Although Axl chose not to caption the picture, the response from other Twitter users was predictably mixed, with one person tweeting "Make Axl's Singing Great Again" and another adding "Make GNR great again."' :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/02/2020 at 7:04 PM, Scream of the Butterfly said:

That's not exactly what I said. Plus, what does that have to do with the question of who the parasite is in the movie? That would seem to be a completely separate issue.

A lot actually. But nevermind. I dont like that particular family either. 

On 2/11/2020 at 12:08 PM, jamillos said:

Blabbermouth: 

'Although Axl chose not to caption the picture, the response from other Twitter users was predictably mixed, with one person tweeting "Make Axl's Singing Great Again" and another adding "Make GNR great again."' :lol:

I saw this on a facebook post and read the first 20 comments. Each one totally ripped into this douchebag. That should help sell some tickets.. 

30 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

There are 15 thousand comments on that facebook post. I didn't read them all obviously but scrolled through for a while and literally EVERY single one I read was trashing Axl.. Good job dude.. Here are some .

"Great job, alienating possibly half the people who would have bought your concert tickets.
Stupendous, really... 🙄"

"I saw them in concert 3 years ago and the one thing I can say about Axl Rose is he has a hard time accepting reality because if he did he would know its time for him to retire. He sounded terrible. Slash was still awesome."

"Guess I should have tried to see them in the 90’s/early 2000’s. So nice when I go to a concert now, I have to expect everyone’s “thoughts and 2 cents” on politics. But keep rapping and singing about killing your girlfriends and burying them. Too funny!"

"Did you hear him sing at the super bowl concert? Ditch his washed up butt and make GNR great again? Heard better Sweet Child at karaoke night. At least Slash hasn’t lost his skills to pay the bills."

"I'm just curious....does Axl actually have fans of his current "my dog runs, whining and hides under the bed", dying crow, screeching that he calls singing??"
"AXL- Making Taco Bell great again. Can't sing, never could."

"He Looks Like The Woman in "Throw Mama From The Train." 😂😂😂"

"Axl....why don't you make plastic surgery and Twinkies great again?...has been"

"Love the band. Was thinking of going to the concert here in Dc this summer. Not anymore. Why would I want to spend $ to listen to politics at a rock concert?"

"Oh hey, he must've bought Rosie O'Donnell's how-to book on digging out of the grave plot of irrelevancy. 😆
Truthfully, I didn't even know this guy was still alive 👍"

"Exactly the tweet you should put out prior to your band going on tour..... “Here’s Your Sign”.... & Thank You! I’ll now save my $ on a ticket."

"Has he looked in the mirror lately??? He should probably be more concerned with what ever you want to call it that is looking back at him!!! He looks more like an old woman instead of an old rockstar 🤣🤣🤣"

" It’s good he’s able to take a break from chasing the Goonies and searching for one eyed Willy’s treasure, to tweet about Trump."

" Axl.. how about you make music great again and stop performing. Your day in the sun has long passed"

"Sing your songs, dance your Davy Jones dance. I’ll pay for that. Your political opinions I could care less about. In fact, no new music in over 20 years, I think I care less about your singing and dancing too now."

"Nobody cares about celebrities opinions. Especially an old, washed up has-been from the 80’s who wears eyeliner. Take a seat."

"This Jack-hole shouldn't criticize. He's and absolute disaster of a human being. Always loved GNR. Always hated Axl. Such a tool."

"I hope nobody shows up at his tour!"

"Make Axl skinny again !!"

"I am no longer considering going to see your show on NJ. Going to support with my wallet elsewhere. "

Kids can be so cruel.

12 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

There are 15 thousand comments on that facebook post. I didn't read them all obviously but scrolled through for a while and literally EVERY single one I read was trashing Axl.. Good job dude.. Here are some .

"Great job, alienating possibly half the people who would have bought your concert tickets.
Stupendous, really... 🙄"

"I saw them in concert 3 years ago and the one thing I can say about Axl Rose is he has a hard time accepting reality because if he did he would know its time for him to retire. He sounded terrible. Slash was still awesome."

"Guess I should have tried to see them in the 90’s/early 2000’s. So nice when I go to a concert now, I have to expect everyone’s “thoughts and 2 cents” on politics. But keep rapping and singing about killing your girlfriends and burying them. Too funny!"

"Did you hear him sing at the super bowl concert? Ditch his washed up butt and make GNR great again? Heard better Sweet Child at karaoke night. At least Slash hasn’t lost his skills to pay the bills."

"I'm just curious....does Axl actually have fans of his current "my dog runs, whining and hides under the bed", dying crow, screeching that he calls singing??"
"AXL- Making Taco Bell great again. Can't sing, never could."

"He Looks Like The Woman in "Throw Mama From The Train." 😂😂😂"

"Axl....why don't you make plastic surgery and Twinkies great again?...has been"

"Love the band. Was thinking of going to the concert here in Dc this summer. Not anymore. Why would I want to spend $ to listen to politics at a rock concert?"

"Oh hey, he must've bought Rosie O'Donnell's how-to book on digging out of the grave plot of irrelevancy. 😆
Truthfully, I didn't even know this guy was still alive 👍"

"Exactly the tweet you should put out prior to your band going on tour..... “Here’s Your Sign”.... & Thank You! I’ll now save my $ on a ticket."

"Has he looked in the mirror lately??? He should probably be more concerned with what ever you want to call it that is looking back at him!!! He looks more like an old woman instead of an old rockstar 🤣🤣🤣"

" It’s good he’s able to take a break from chasing the Goonies and searching for one eyed Willy’s treasure, to tweet about Trump."

" Axl.. how about you make music great again and stop performing. Your day in the sun has long passed"

"Sing your songs, dance your Davy Jones dance. I’ll pay for that. Your political opinions I could care less about. In fact, no new music in over 20 years, I think I care less about your singing and dancing too now."

"Nobody cares about celebrities opinions. Especially an old, washed up has-been from the 80’s who wears eyeliner. Take a seat."

"This Jack-hole shouldn't criticize. He's and absolute disaster of a human being. Always loved GNR. Always hated Axl. Such a tool."

"I hope nobody shows up at his tour!"

"Make Axl skinny again !!"

"I am no longer considering going to see your show on NJ. Going to support with my wallet elsewhere. "

It was more like a nice little joke to me; some of these comments are really stupid. Like, he didn't alienate anyone now, as he's been quite vocal about his stance towards D. T. since the beginning, etc. Then again, we're talking about social media here, these things don't matter at all, fortunately. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

If not for the occasional political tweet, Axl's twitter page would be nothing but happy birthday and rest in peace messages.

Yeah there's never anything of real interest. I reckon he forgets his password a lot 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jamillos said:

It was more like a nice little joke to me; some of these comments are really stupid. Like, he didn't alienate anyone now, as he's been quite vocal about his stance towards D. T. since the beginning, etc. Then again, we're talking about social media here, these things don't matter at all, fortunately. 

This, i read horrible comments about Roger Waters because him bash Trump all time too. Don,t think it can affect to Waters.

• Like 3