Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

21 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

This has gotta be the oddest thing that's happened with GNR Social Media, but he absolutely looks 'shopped in!

Maybe it's just an 'in' joke? Like he was meant to be there but didn't make it or something so they shopped him as a joke. :shrugs:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Sosso said:

Since we are doing some mygnr csi sleuthing, there seems to be a diaper wipes package in the bottom right? Like a "travel" package of Huggies wet naps? Yet we see no baby. Fernando missed the pic because he was on diaper duty?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

To be honest I'm convinced that is photoshopped. The tendency is to sit opposites of one and another, these being tables for two, one person per side

The guy in the light blue shirt at the back is facing nobody (because it is an odd number of people if we accept the fact Fernando is photoshopped), so the tattooed woman is facing Frank, Melissa is facing the Asian looking guy and the two females at the front face each other. Ferdinand doesn't correspond with any seating arrangement!! (If he was present he would have presumably sat opposite the guy at the back?).

Or to put it another way, that third table, seating one per side, is now seating two instead of one!!

Fernando has almost certainly been photoshopped-in haha.

Zooming in on Fernando just proves your point even further!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

What is the purpose of (badly) photoshopping Fernando into that picture? I do not understand!

That describes basically her whole IG account. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

That really is weird. I think it’s gotta be some inside joke, but maybe there was someone sitting there that didn’t want to be seen? Maybe she’s got a side piece she didn’t want Brain to know she was out with? I’d say someone was for sure sitting there by the drink placements, and their hair was erased in the pic though...

I say she was just busting Fernando’s balls about something....

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

IMO Fernando seems fake because his face looks like it's in different kind of lighting than the rest of the people in the pic. Also I think his hair looks kind of green... 

It looks absolutely bizarre!!. Maybe they might consider photoshopping fernando on the AFD cross.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

It looks absolutely bizarre!!. Maybe they might consider photoshopping fernando on the AFD cross.

Well... since they've fucked up that cross several times already, they might as well go all the way and make a cross with 5 Fernandos on it (with green hair and GNAIR- sunglasses.) Punk as fuck. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Well... since they've fucked up that cross several times already, they might as well go all the way and make a cross with 5 Fernandos on it (with green hair and GNAIR- sunglasses.) Punk as fuck. 

I think they could put fernando in all sort of places, even under the poster where the band are sitting/standing in the UYI booklet.

51 minutes ago, Padme said:

He is answering to Trump's comments about the fire 

I hope we can get a on stage classic Axl rant about Trump, seems like that is the closest thing we can bet on Axl ranting about now that he doesn't hate Slash anymore lol

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1