Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Yep nando when you were probably getting a photo with F1 drivers. Thats ok those that were there helped axl get through.  

You can accuse Fernando of a lot of things. Not being there for Axl is not one of those things. Usually people complain about not being able to see Axl without a Lebeis in tow. So what if he went out on the track like the others when Axl was sick. Should he have been there holding Axl's hand or holding back his hair while he was throwing up?

I understand it must be very frustrating when you try your best and (some) people don't appreciate it. TB and the band have seen how bad Axl was and he gave his all to give people a show anyway. It would infuriate me too if I saw a loved one go through that and still have people complain and be negative about it. So in this instance, I don't blame Fernando for saying that.

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

omg can't this band management do the right thing for once???

What they should have done was to release some statement on their official media, just like Duff and Slash did, thanking the fans for coming and explaining that Axl was sick and therefore he couldn't make the whole show. Instead we have the manager whining on his Twitter that 'It’s strange to think a 2hour set is considered a “short” set.' Well, maybe if you explained what was going on there wouldn't be so many complaints, complaints, complaints. For fucks sake :facepalm::facepalm:

It was explained. Axl had been throwing up for 5 hours and gotten an IV. What more do you want? A note from the doctor? :question:

Just now, Lio said:

You can accuse Fernando of a lot of things. Not being there for Axl is not one of those things. Usually people complain about not being able to see Axl without a Lebeis in tow. So what if he went out on the track like the others when Axl was sick. Should he have been there holding Axl's hand or holding back his hair while he was throwing up?

I understand it must be very frustrating when you try your best and (some) people don't appreciate it. TB and the band have seen how bad Axl was and he gave his all to give people a show anyway. It would infuriate me too if I saw a loved one go through that and still have people complain and be negative about it. So in this instance, I don't blame Fernando for saying that.

It was explained. Axl had been throwing up for 5 hours and gotten an IV. What more do you want? A note from the doctor? :question:

Should he have been there holding Axl's hand or holding back his hair while he was throwing up?

being there to monitor the man and making sure hes ok with a doctor is the difference some managers will do as part of representing their artists. Whats more important a photo op or monitoring the main man in the band?.

1 minute ago, Sydney Fan said:

Should he have been there holding Axl's hand or holding back his hair while he was throwing up?

being there to monitor the man and making sure hes ok with a doctor is the difference some managers will do as part of representing their artists. Whats more important a photo op or monitoring the main man in the band?.

I don't think Axl was left on his own. We don't know who was with him or whatever, we don't know what the doctor said or who talked to the doctor. We weren't there. Seems a bit harsh to judge the guy on that when you don't know what really went down and I don't think anyone will say TB doesn't look after Axl enough. Like I said, people used to complain they were always there.

Just now, Lio said:

I don't think Axl was left on his own. We don't know who was with him or whatever, we don't know what the doctor said or who talked to the doctor. We weren't there. Seems a bit harsh to judge the guy on that when you don't know what really went down and I don't think anyone will say TB doesn't look after Axl enough. Like I said, people used to complain they were always there.

We shall see if anything transpires from those in the know over the next day or so. Also you wouldnt need to hold his hair back for a spew, im sure he will be wearing one of many of his feminine looking hats.

Edited by Sydney Fan

22 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Fernando said " our show".......

And what's wrong with that, a soccer manager makes the same reference as do the fans. As the manager of the band he's as much a part of it as anyone else as well as crew to say 'our' , stop mischief making

• Like 1
  • Haha 2