Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Like Virgil, I could see Rose having orders in his will to destroy the contents of ''the vault'', thus denying us an opportunity to listen to new music, even once he's departed. 

What happens to Paul Tobias, then? 

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Like Virgil, I could see Rose having orders in his will to destroy the contents of ''the vault'', thus denying us an opportunity to listen to new music, even once he's departed. 

The Lebeis family wouldn't let that happen. The will would mysteriously disappear, the contents of the unreleased music would be sold off to the highest bidder and Beta/Fernando would have a tell-all biography out within 18 months.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Towelie said:

The Lebeis family wouldn't let that happen. The will would mysteriously disappear, the contents of the unreleased music would be sold off to the highest bidder and Beta/Fernando would have a tell-all biography out within 18 months.

They wouldn't need to. They'll record some Cascio tracks with an Axl soundalike. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

What does Del actually do?

He is Guns N' Roses tour manager.  You would have to look up tour managers to find out, he does a lot, he isnt just hanging around....

I wont say to much for his privacy but... For instance.  I had the opportunity to hang with him in his hotel room a few years ago.  His phone is non stop ringing with upcoming gig promoters asking for details on everything from food to band vehicles to gigs(getting the band to gigs and making sure everything flows correctly)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Ratam said:

This is a joke❓or someone want have she souvenir❓

Yes, it was Axl's joke. there is a video of it on facebook but I can't copy the link to it. During Slash's solo, Axl on backstage showed Melissa that sth happened to her hair... like she lost her hair.

and then at the end he threw her a bunch of artificial blue hair. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2