LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

i'd never have guessed that was Mickey Rourke :o

Only reason I knew was because I like his movie The Wrestler a great deal. His look hasn't changed much since then. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Only reason I knew was because I like his movie The Wrestler a great deal. His look hasn't changed much since then. 

I don't think i've seen any of his films since 91/2 Weeks :lol:

• Haha 2

Rourke's face looks like a beat up catcher's mitt. He's morphing into a real life version of Joe Camel.

Article-0-1AABC9DD00000578-160_634x784_Mjoe_camel.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/27/2018 at 3:16 PM, brig said:

What is "steady"? Is he medicated? Why is that before beta's arrival he had relatively healthy desires such as getting married and starting a family, and post-beta he's gone off the radar? Clearly tb don't want him out of their grasp because god knows who else he clings to like he did with beta and then poof the breadwinner is gone. I don't see tb as his saviors, if anything they twisted and manipulated a mentally fragile man and deprived him of any normality including his half siblings. 

So, Axl hangs out with Mickey Rourke and sings like Mickey Mouse(allegedly). There's some sort of conspiracy afoot here.

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

i'd never have guessed that was Mickey Rourke :o

His face looks how latex figure, these plastic surgery shuld are in jail....:blink:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RONIN said:

Rourke's face looks like a beat up catcher's mitt. He's morphing into a real life version of Joe Camel.

Article-0-1AABC9DD00000578-160_634x784_M

omg! what's happening to his face???

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Botox

Didn’t Dougie basically, oh Wild Orchid is on? Okay well whatever. See you tomorrow. 

• Like 1

On 2018-11-27 at 1:16 PM, brig said:

What is "steady"? Is he medicated? Why is that before beta's arrival he had relatively healthy desires such as getting married and starting a family, and post-beta he's gone off the radar? Clearly tb don't want him out of their grasp because god knows who else he clings to like he did with beta and then poof the breadwinner is gone. I don't see tb as his saviors, if anything they twisted and manipulated a mentally fragile man and deprived him of any normality including his half siblings. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BillyBadASS said:

why don't GN'R visit Utah?

Because you have really weird alcohol laws. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AFGnR said:

Ah the idyll of strolling with the nurse...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/4/2018 at 5:07 PM, Italian girl said:

To be fair, allegedly, he went through many plastic surgeries to reconstruct his face after his years as a professional boxer.

He left his acting career in the 90’s to become a professional boxer for some years and ended up with a ‘mashed face’.

There was an interview in which he says that he ended up with a bad plastic surgeon and that, in the attempt of reconstructing it, the guy changed his facial features. 

Don’t know if it’s true or if it’s all the truth.

Edited by GingerHair
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/12/2018 at 10:31 AM, cineater said:

Axl say anything about Spitfire?  Do people eat wolf meat?  How much sport is there, really, in picking up a gun and shooting a wild animal?  Even give the animal a chance to run away or maybe tear your throat out before you just fire one off and make a check on your fucking bucket list.

What the actual fuck are you on about?! Lol

P.S. @RussTCB yeah The Wrestler is a good movie. You should watch it @janrichmond

Edited by Oldest Goat
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, AFGnR said:

Anyone know what sweater Beta is wearing?

At first I thought it was a bad ass Mogwai Christmas sweater?

Looks like it has roses and maybe pistols, though?

A disturbing relationship. Makes me feel bad for Axl. He's so much smarter than that. Or he was at least.

Edited by Sisyphus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

A disturbing relationship. Makes me feel bad for Axl. He's so much smarter than that. Or he was at least.

Why is it disturbing, and please use first hand knowledge, not something you've read somewhere...

All the people in the forums who've talked about meeting Beta at the shows had nothing bad to say about her, the consensus seems to be that she's really nice. Then you have all the rumors about "what really goes on" between the Lebeis and Axl, that they are controlling him etc.

I say sensationalism.

34 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Why is it disturbing, and please use first hand knowledge, not something you've read somewhere...

All the people in the forums who've talked about meeting Beta at the shows had nothing bad to say about her, the consensus seems to be that she's really nice. Then you have all the rumors about "what really goes on" between the Lebeis and Axl, that they are controlling him etc.

I say sensationalism.

I've met her 3 times, she's anything but genuinely nice - a good psychologist, tireless hustler who knows what she's doing and protects her place under the sun. She will lose all if Axl wakes up to the reality of his twisted relationship with tb. Wonder why his biological family aren't in his life and what role Sasha plays in all this. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2018 at 10:42 AM, SoulMonster said:

Because you have really weird alcohol laws. 

well, that shouldn't mean much, he has how much money?

personally, i think if you want to drink in utah, then DRINK AWAY, the laws don't stop highschoolers,

1 hour ago, Spirit said:

I say sensationalism.

I have to agree.  Saying TB have some kind of weird control over Axl implies he has reduce mental capabilities.  He certainly doesn't come off as being unable to see things for himself or the type to bend to anyone's control.  I just think people are jealous they aren't that close to Axl and when they see somebody who is, they attack them.

I think that Fernando INSTApost is a power display of he and his mother over Axl...is a great f***you to fans that critizise much they....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1