Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I don't trust either Niven or Goldstein. Both of them have agendas and want attention.

Agreed, but Goldstein appears to be significantly less credible than Niven. I feel like with DG you have to search harder for the facts because he's so busy trying to cover his tracks and endear himself to Duff, Slash, and Axl who all seem to loathe him.

With Niven, he wears his dislike for Axl on his sleeve and makes no apologies about it. :lol:

Edited by RONIN
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, RONIN said:

Agreed, but Goldstein appears to be significantly less credible than Niven. I feel like with DG you have to search harder for the facts because he's so busy trying to cover his tracks and endear himself to Duff, Slash, and Axl who all seem to loathe him.

With Niven, he wears his dislike for Axl on his sleeve and makes no apologies about it. :lol:

Yeah, I agree. In regards to the Adler case Niv and Dougie are bickering over now, though, the reported amounts in the agreement seem to confirm that Dougie was considered less liable than Niven.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

Sorry for bother you , but wich one ? The management win it ? Thank you.

There is not much info that I could find about. It's a Top Dog award which I think is mainly for the tour manager and other people who work behind the scenes. I had never heard of it before. I did read that she started being Guns tour manager in 10/2016. At least one of them.

Edited by marlingrl03

12 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

There is not much info that I could find about. It's a Top Dog award which I think is mainly for the tour manager and other people who work behind the scenes. I had never heard of it before. I did read that she started being Guns tour manager in 10/2016. At least one of them.

Ok thanks , i be bit confused , because think that GNR is nomined too for  The Grammy award's but i don't remember wiitch category .

1 hour ago, Lio said:

You mean this? ^^

It seems like the equivalent of a director reacting to someone in his film getting an oscar by saying: Yes, but I hired him! He was only part of what made this film a success!

Jesus Christ, he sounds like a little kid. Duff's reaction is the only one that is appropriate. Nice for Angie too, whoever she is. Winning an award and then having your boss belittling it and saying you're only a part of the success. Duh. I'm sure she realized that not all the fans were there for her. Might be time Fermanager realized they're not there for him either.

Someone can say Fernando to get off his pony....shameful :thumbsdown:

• Like 1