Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

With the amount of money live nation was pourng into the tour its only ri ghht they protect their own interests from a business perspective. Maybe they didnt have any faith in tb"s management skill to pull a tour like this off.

They probably put more stock in people who have actual experience and are real managers as opposed to those who pretend :shrugs:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Asdiz said:

I've been refreshing Axl's twitter for 24 hours waiting for his bday wishes to Adler. 

Maybe Axl just sent him a private message, or called him. Or, maybe he did none of that.

It's doubtful Axl and Steven have maintained much contact, if at all. It was probably GN'R's business managers who negotiated Steven's appearances on the reunion tour, and Axl just approved the dates. Which weren't many.

On 01/02/2019 at 5:36 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Richard posts pictures like that every time the band have a break and it never turns into anything for GnR. 

I wish he would post WHY he is in the studio rather than get GnR fans hopes up like he must know it will do! 

Maybe because he's on a break to get on studio whenever GNR takes a break, and doesn't want to spoil his other projects.

34 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Ya do realize they are ALWAYS working on GnR material in the studio right? It’s been that way since 1999. 

Earlier than that!  I have every show I ever did recorded, and I was playing one for a friend that wanted to hear and during a show I did in Feb of 97, I quoted an article that said they were working on tracks and the next GnR would be "Late 97, early 98 at the latest."

1 minute ago, DeadSlash said:

Edited by DeadSlash