Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

6 hours ago, Ratam said:

Weird Axl wish Happy Bday in Twitter.

this Axl's twitter is more for fans then for anyone else ( in case of bday wishes). Duff had bday party and Beta was there, also Meeghan, Frank and Melissa and Fernando's wife. So I quess Axl was probably there too.

2 hours ago, Politania said:

this Axl's twitter is more for fans then for anyone else ( in case of bday wishes). Duff had bday party and Beta was there, also Meeghan, Frank and Melissa and Fernando's wife. So I quess Axl was probably there too.

I refered how weird on the sense that Axl last year isn't tweeted about bday wish to Duff nor Slash.Sure that Axl was in the Duff party too, he like agent secret play :D hide behind the drape...Thanks for you info.

1 hour ago, soon said:

I hate to be that guy, especially around a bday well wishing... But "life-long partner in crime" is a bit hard to let go un-noted. Maybe as in 'its a crime that they had such huge egos that they didnt work together for most of their lives?' Or as in the ethos of the perfect crime where they ran a business together through lawyers that brought in lots of cash even when neither were doing anything GNR related in public?

Anyways, glad to see them together. Happy birthday to everyone but Del!! :headbang:

I interpret it as being that in spite of the bitter two decade feud, Slash and Axl were friends from their very early careers, and will now remain so until their end.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Politania said:

are there any pictures?

27 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I interpret it as being that in spite of the bitter two decade feud, Slash and Axl were friends from their very early careers, and will now remain so until their end.

Fair enough. Almost like they now realize how much they were carrying one another with them 'in spirit' for the 20 years?

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Why does he say "my other (....)"?  :question:

He tweeted to Duff wishing him a happy bday, first, before the Axl one. And the Duff one he wrote "to my life long partner in crime."

• Thanks 1