LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yes...an awards ceremony. ☺

Sorry for bother you , but wich one ? The management win it ? Thank you.

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

Sorry for bother you , but wich one ? The management win it ? Thank you.

There is not much info that I could find about. It's a Top Dog award which I think is mainly for the tour manager and other people who work behind the scenes. I had never heard of it before. I did read that she started being Guns tour manager in 10/2016. At least one of them.

Edited by marlingrl03

12 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

There is not much info that I could find about. It's a Top Dog award which I think is mainly for the tour manager and other people who work behind the scenes. I had never heard of it before. I did read that she started being Guns tour manager in 10/2016. At least one of them.

Ok thanks , i be bit confused , because think that GNR is nomined too for  The Grammy award's but i don't remember wiitch category .

45 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Ok thanks , i be bit confused , because think that GNR is nomined too for  The Grammy award's but i don't remember wiitch category .

The Grammy nomination is for their “Locked N’ Loaded” boxset ;)

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:
Fernando mentioned Del's name and someone else in the comments as also being a TM....so there are technically 3 of them? Never knew! 

Arrogant comments by Fermanager. Not surprising. 

1 hour ago, Lio said:

You mean this? ^^

It seems like the equivalent of a director reacting to someone in his film getting an oscar by saying: Yes, but I hired him! He was only part of what made this film a success!

Jesus Christ, he sounds like a little kid. Duff's reaction is the only one that is appropriate. Nice for Angie too, whoever she is. Winning an award and then having your boss belittling it and saying you're only a part of the success. Duh. I'm sure she realized that not all the fans were there for her. Might be time Fermanager realized they're not there for him either.

Someone can say Fernando to get off his pony....shameful :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lio said:

Oh, and Fermanager hired Del? LOL, pretty sure Del was around long before the Lebeis clan got lucky.

Sadly Axl allow he this arrogant behavior and his disrespectful to DEL.

5 hours ago, Lio said:

You mean this? ^^

It seems like the equivalent of a director reacting to someone in his film getting an oscar by saying: Yes, but I hired him! He was only part of what made this film a success!

Jesus Christ, he sounds like a little kid. Duff's reaction is the only one that is appropriate. Nice for Angie too, whoever she is. Winning an award and then having your boss belittling it and saying you're only a part of the success. Duh. I'm sure she realized that not all the fans were there for her. Might be time Fermanager realized they're not there for him either.

Never in one million years would I consider taking credit for co worker or subordinates success in private, let alone public. Then again, I'm an actual professional. 

5 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Fermanager :max:  Rather than giving a shoutout to angie and allow her the spotlight hes saying the award isnt justified because there are 3 tour managers and its a team effort?. This band deserves a proper management representation.

Couldn't agree more. Why not a simple "Congrats!" instead of acting like a child? 

5 hours ago, Lio said:

Oh, and Fermanager hired Del? LOL, pretty sure Del was around long before the Lebeis clan got lucky.

I'm guessing that's one of those things that Fernando just hopes the greater majority of fans have either forgotten or didn't know to begin with. 

4 hours ago, soon said:

Del James: Tour Manager in charge of hiring Axl some local 'talent'

Fernando: Tour Manager in charge of Halloween swag, toy trucks and asking to sit in the cockpit

Angie Warner: Tour Manger in charge of managing the tour

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. There's probably this woman who does the actual work, then there's the other two who seem to head up the "Don't Give A Fuck About Fans Department" 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

Really douchey comment from Fernando.

He might run some aspects of the brand that is Guns N' Roses, but he doesn't have anything to do with the success they are enjoying these days.

• Like 2

Fernando really sucks. Too bad he has anything to do with GNR. Their success and popularity has fuck all to do with him.

On January 12, 2019 at 10:10 AM, LA_0013 said:

Unreal how healthy and well J Page looks for his age. Considering the Led Zep lifestyle

I wish he would do one last tour

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Lio said:

You mean this? ^^

Sorry, I can't find his comment.... could you explain who is he refering to when he says "...so instead of throwing stones from behind the crowd, you should take a breather and chill. Mr. Just created my account to say something irrelevant" :question:

16 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

He erased his comments or Duff?

They are not there anymore.

I'm sure he did...wouldn't surprise me in the least!

39 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Also, it is laughable if anyone here thinks Fernando is an actual manager. He is Axl's guy. He isn't the one coming up with the tour plans and managing everyone. Slash and Duff even have their own completely separate teams. He's the ultimate hanger- on

Agree , but he behave like such.

4 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I'm sure he did...wouldn't surprise me in the least!

Perhaps he read bad commets about his post.