LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Sorry, I can't find his comment.... could you explain who is he refering to when he says "...so instead of throwing stones from behind the crowd, you should take a breather and chill. Mr. Just created my account to say something irrelevant" :question:

A guy saying basically what we've been saying 😁 That he should be congratulating Angie. Sth like that. Nothing offensive imo

3 minutes ago, Lio said:

A guy saying basically what we've been saying 😁 That he should be congratulating Angie. Sth like that. Nothing offensive imo

Oh, so what was his first comment?

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Who the heck is Angie Warner? 

She seems to be a Tour Manager for Live Nation. She worked a long time with both Axl Rose`s version of Guns n Roses, as well with Slash and Duff in Velvet Revolver.  My guess is Live Nation put her in to supervise the "other" Tour Managers....

https://www1.lehigh.edu/news/life-rock-n-roll-circus

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Oh, so what was his first comment?

And wouldn’t of been possible without @itsluissoto and @deljamesgang that also truly put in the hard work above and beyond to make our tour as smooth as it’s been. Strange only one of the TM’s got nominated. Congrats Angie.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Lio said:

And wouldn’t of been possible without @itsluissoto and @deljamesgang that also truly put in the hard work above and beyond to make our tour as smooth as it’s been. Strange only one of the TM’s got nominated. Congrats Angie.

Wouldn't of.... :facepalm:

Strange? No, dude, it is not strange she won. It seems she has an education, while you..... :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Wouldn't surprise me if Guns hire her again or Live Nation hire her for Guns for the next tour that will no doubt have to eclipse NITL tour.  

It's not like that little guy got anywhere in life cause he worked hard and had to pay his dues. He got his life in a silver fucking platter without having to do anything for it. He was born into the life he has. He should be the most grateful motherfucker on earth. But he decides to just be a little douche with bad taste

• Like 4

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

What??? she doesn't even IG her food and drinks!!! I thought that was the TM job ;) 

Hey give Fernando credit! He posts his gym routine too :lol:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, God of Thunder said:

She seems to be a Tour Manager for Live Nation. She worked a long time with both Axl Rose`s version of Guns n Roses, as well with Slash and Duff in Velvet Revolver.  My guess is Live Nation put her in to supervise the "other" Tour Managers....

https://www1.lehigh.edu/news/life-rock-n-roll-circus

With the amount of money live nation was pourng into the tour its only ri ghht they protect their own interests from a business perspective. Maybe they didnt have any faith in tb"s management skill to pull a tour like this off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

With the amount of money live nation was pourng into the tour its only ri ghht they protect their own interests from a business perspective. Maybe they didnt have any faith in tb"s management skill to pull a tour like this off.

They probably put more stock in people who have actual experience and are real managers as opposed to those who pretend :shrugs:

• Like 5

she must do the "real job" of a tour manager while Fernando designs more useless merchandise and Del visits museums or takes photos of his toilet in his Portugese hotel room.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Asdiz said:

I've been refreshing Axl's twitter for 24 hours waiting for his bday wishes to Adler. 

Maybe Axl just sent him a private message, or called him. Or, maybe he did none of that.

It's doubtful Axl and Steven have maintained much contact, if at all. It was probably GN'R's business managers who negotiated Steven's appearances on the reunion tour, and Axl just approved the dates. Which weren't many.

''Happy Birthday Steven''.

Spoiler

''We are still not letting you drum for us though''.

17 hours ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

Maybe Axl just sent him a private message, or called him. Or, maybe he did none of that.

I would go with "none of that" unfortunately. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1