Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 hours ago, sidman69 said:

my audio isn't working but did Duff talk about how much he reads?

I mostly was concentrate in titles, not much the audio, i not know if is sarcasm for you part❓ ☺

11 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Bill is pretty passionate about his music and believe a fan of Adler. Hopefully he throw's some good questions out there.

I think pretty much anyone is bound by the "no GN'R questions" thing, but I hope Bill can get something good out of Duff. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I think pretty much anyone is bound by the "no GN'R questions" thing, but I hope Bill can get something good out of Duff. 

don't worry duff will talk again about how he traveled the world with GNR, met people didn't talk politics, stopped using social media, yada yada yada but i agree hopefully get some good gnr questions

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shotsfired cro said:

he thanked everyone for all the support he felt in GNR and said he will continue to support the band with Matt and Gilby in the years to come!

Hmm, did he edit that tweet?

15 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Worcester MA 1991. I was on acid.. We  drove through a crazy blizzard to get there (the driver was on acid too). First show without Izzy/with Gilby .. The opened with Jungle.. I was in the very last row of the balcony punching the roof the whole set... 15 years old... Sound Garden opened... I could keep going on.... Tailed by a cop car for miles at the end of the night right to my friends driveway...

If I were driving through a blizzard while tripping on acid, I'm not sure I would've made it to the show... I'd probably just drive around in circles, really slowly :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

This is why WikiLeaks is good. Just straight up primary sources.

Duff can't have it both ways. Maybe just don't do press for your upcoming record like Guns did no press for their tour. Let's face it no one really cares about tenderness people only want to know about GNR

16 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

Duff can't have it both ways. Maybe just don't do press for your upcoming record like Guns did no press for their tour. Let's face it no one really cares about tenderness people only want to know about GNR

His point is GNR news is being reported based on interviews where he's not giving GNR news. Which is true. How many non-committal, non-specific quotes have we seen spun into "GNR Planning New Album" ?

• Like 1